11. Acceptance

© VeGirl 2014

Maya hurried to grab his arm as he walked away. "Are you sending me away?" Her voice was a mere whisper and tears flowed down her cheeks. "Don't you want me anymore?" Her body started to shake from the strain.

His brows were pressed together in a begging manner. "No my little one... you are leaving me," he whispered with tears in his eyes. "You don't want a man like me; you deserve better." He stroked her cheek lovingly.

"No sir, don't send me away. I'll do anything! Please!" Her body had now started to shake uncontrollably.

He watched her with painful eyes before he wrapped his arms hard around her. She sobbed into his jacket while he held her firm and kept stroking her hair soothingly. "It's okay, I've got you," he kept murmur.

The emotional strain of the day was getting to her and her knees buckled.

Swiftly he swept her up in his arms and carried her into the bathroom. While sitting on the edge of the huge tub with her on his lap, he turned the tap on, letting warm moist fill the air around them.

Carefully he removed one shoe at a time before he toed out of his own. Slowly he unbuttoned the coat that covered her aching body and got her on her feet. He took his own jacket off and slid pants and boxers off and stood naked before her as he slid her coat off. This was the first time she had seen him naked and her greedy eyes widened by the size of his manhood.

As he slowly removed the pearl thong it pinched some of her delicate folds and she flinched. "I'm sorry, ma petite." He carefully removed the pearls from that sensitive part of her body before he discharged them and lifted her in his arms. He stepped into the warm water that soothed her aching body and with delicate hands he undid the braid and massaged her scalp. "Is it sore?" he asked tenderly and she shook her head. She sat there in between his legs as he shampooed her hair and washed it tenderly. Perhaps it was therapeutic for both of them, it certainly was for her.

He started to shampoo her body and the sensitivity returned with the soft touch. The soft glow deep in her belly returned, but so did the churning pain. 

Slickly she turned towards him with tears again filling her eyes. "Are you sending me away sir?"

Tenderness mixed with tears as he exhaled deep. "Do you still want to stay, when you know what kind of a man I am?" he whispered painfully.

"Yes! I need you!" she squeaked.

He instantly wrapped her in his arms and pressed his lips against hers. The hunger in that kiss awakened her bodily hunger and she pressed herself to him.

With the bubblebath slickness she changed position so she straddled him. His arousal was suddenly physically obvious and she rubbed herself against the bodypart she had longed for. 

"Careful now," he hissed against her lips. "He's sensitive."

Amazed she moved back to get a good look of the bodily part she had longed to lay her eyes on. It twitched as she watched it and amazed she reached out and touched it. Somehow it was soft and hard at the same time and it felt like silk in the water. Despite the amounts of erections she had witnessed that night, this one was fascinating. It was much bigger than the ones she had seen in that club and longing mixed with fear as she wondered how it would feel inside her.

As if he was able to read minds, Arnaud exhaled something between a sigh and laughter. "You are not ready for that yet, my little one."

Maya looked up at him and felt embarrassment tint her cheeks. "I'm sorry sir." She bowed her head.