10. Education

© VeGirl 2014

Things are about to get really interesting, at least in my point of view. I suppose that several of you aren't like me at all and if you are weak hearted or prudes you should stop reading this story right now!

Are there any readers left?

Let's learn what my sweet Arnaud actually was doing in London...

*wink* Maya.

* * * * * * * * * *

Maya felt more and more lonely each time Arnaud left for London, even if it was just for a night or so. She had got in her head that he had found somebody else and that she perhaps was about to be replaced; agony raked her mind. Months had passed and he had still not shared a bed with her; not in a way a husband and wife does; not in the way lovers do.

Tears sprung to her eyes as he grabbed his suitcase to leave her yet again. She would not ask again to come along, not since that last angry discussion. She just stood there, feeling miserable.

Arnaud grinded his teeth and exhaled a sharp sigh. The resigned posture was clear to see and the way she refused to ask him this time was an ever clearer sign that she had enough.

Was it time to drop the bomb? He had known since the beginning that this day would come, but he had pushed it to the future. The egotistic part of him wanted to keep her just a little bit longer. The minute he revealed this to her it would all be over.

His eyes nailed her for what felt like an excruciatingly long time. "You know what; let's go!" He grunted through his teeth. "Let's take you to London."

Surprise made her look up at him with hope in her eyes and he noticed it instantly. "Don't look at me like that!" He snapped angrily and Maya hurried to look down again, realizing that he was really angry this time.

She wondered what she had done wrong and why he would take her along if she had done so.

Within Arnaud despare and sadness fuelled an anger he hadn't felt for a very long time. With a hard grip on her arm he almost dragged her to her bedroom where he slammed his suitcase open on her bed. "Pack!" he growled.

Her stomach was churning. He had never treated her this way and she feared that he might want to leave her somewhere. "What should I take?" She murmured weak.

He growled and marched right into her closet. While he rifled around in there he muttered things annoyed that she didn't perceive. "Yeah, why don't you come along... it's a nice family picnic, why don't you invite your parents!" He disposed some of the dresses on the floor while he selected a few, marched over and threw into the open suitcase on the bed. He glared at Maya, returned to the closet where he momentarily stopped by the shoe rack. "Yeah, that's the ones." He kept grunting with a wry smile before he resumed his walk back and forth.

She wondered what she had done and was on the brink of bursting into tears, so she walked unsteady to the table and put her vanitybag in the suitcase.

"Grab a scrunchie!" He ordered and she quickly put a few in there.

"I can get the lingerie." She said as he walked up to it and pulled the drawer out.

"We might as well go without!" He snapped, but something caught his interest and he exhaled with a grin. "Yeah, that will do."

Maya almost sobbed by now and wanted to call the whole thing off if he would be in such a mood, but she didn't dare to say anything.