20. To be or not to be

© VeGirl 2014

"I'm gonna sell The Club," Arnaud said as he and Maya sat down in their favourite restaurant.

"What, why?"

He raised his brows. "What happened to 'Yes Master'?" he teased.

Maya pursed her lips and had to fight to not roll her eyes or scowl at him. "Why do you want to sell the Club, sir?"

Once again he raised his brows. "Don't strain yourself, sugar." He had a sarcastic look on his face, but a laugh lured behind it. "We can go there anyway as guests."

That soothed her naughty side a bit. "But you won't be alpha male."

He chuckled. "I'll always be your alpha."

She smiled affectionately at him.

"I thought that the money from the sale could be used on a trip for you and me." He wrapped his arms around her. "And I have another naughty idea about a hotel kind of business."

She was intrigued.

"What if there was some kind of secluded hotel where people could check into and fulfil their secret desires?" He kissed her neck. "There could be an outdoor pool where people could bathe naked."

Her body reacted in a warm kind of way.

"A club area where we could have different theme nights? An indoor pool and what about a whole section for Kamasutra?"

She smiled. "That sounds exciting; like a sex-themed vacation?"

"A sex-spa where you could indulge in different activities, but only with each other; I'm not suggesting a bordello!" he hurried to add.

She gaped since that idea would never cross her mind; not from him and not from her. "That sounds thrilling, Arnaud," she smiled.

"Do you think it's a good idea?"

"It tickles just thinking about it." She smiled and shook her shoulders just a hint to express herself. "Where should we put it?" She was thinking location, location and the plan had not even been cleared yet. "I hope there'll be time for you and me to enjoy ourselves as well..."

"My naughty little girl!" He was mildly chastising her. "You are delightful."

"I am what you made me Master," Maya whispered and felt a shill go through him.

"You were made for me..." he murmured and even in the dimmed light of the restaurant she noticed how his eyes now were glazed with lust. "Do you think the others would mind if I stripped you down and took you right here over the table?"

She smiled. "Remember sturdy tables at the new club..."

Arnaud snickered.

They dug into an extensive search and finally found an old chateau in the south of France that could sooth their purpose. As soon as they drove through the wrought iron-gate and Maya lay eyes on the old building, she knew that they had found it.

Maya only smiled at Arnaud and the returning smile from him made her inner tingle.

"This is a lovely place to build a large family," the agent claimed as they walked there hand in hand looking at the endless opportunities in the vast main building and the two attached buildings. The kitchen was huge and there were several lounges.

"It will take a little elbow grease to make it stunning again."

"Or money," Arnaud replied tart. Maya couldn't see him painting walls or sanding floors.