Alpha meets alphas daughter: locus

I have been moping around in my room for days now. I still can't believe we had are first fight and we barley know each other. All I know is that she hates pink, fancy, her brother is called Jake, his mates called Zoe and that I love her. I decided to take a run to get my minds off things. While I run I run in to Lucy. Blinded by anger i shift out of my wolf and order her to stop. "What do you want Locus," she says sweetly.

" You caused Stella to give me a week before she rejects me to change her mind about me," I yell at her.

"And I caused this how," she said.

"you gave Liam and I false information. Told me you were abused when really got rejected b your mate and I didn't know this.You told Liam that Stella likes pink and fancy when really she doesn't.So I Stella and I had a fight," I say.

" Well she deserves to be lonely," she spat back.

" Why does she deserve to be lonely ," I asked.

"She is perfect. Never been bullied. Had the perfect parents until her mother died and she still does. She the daughter of the alpha and gets everything she wants. Everything I don't have," she says.

" Oh My God your holding Stella against stuff you don't have.," I say laughing

"I can't believe your sticking up for her and she's going to reject you," she says meanly before shifting into her wolf and running off. I stand there for a second shocked at what Lucy said.

" You stuck up for me," someone says behind me. I turn around and see Stella with Zoe.

"of course I did. Your my mate and I want to win you back," I replied.

"well your heading in the right direction. Um thank you too," she says before walking off.

" Stella um would you like to go out for dinner tonight," I shout after her. She turns to face me.

" Sorry can't Ive got plans. Maybe tomorrow?" she says.

"Sure whatever you want. Well see you tomorrow then," I say cheerfully.

"bye," Stella says and walks off. Zoe stays behind and says something to me

"Win her over. She my seem like a snot now but once you get to know her she is the nicest person in the world. If you don't well I'll kill you. You now she regrets saying that she'll reject you," then she runs to catch up with Stella. Wow she regrets saying that. I need to talk to Liam so I decided to head over to Liam's house to talk. Once I arrive I let myself in. Liam is like family to me so I just go in whenever I want. I walk into the kitchen to see a note on the side.

Dear whoever is in my house,

I've gone to visit that girl we found last night at the pack hospital.

I'll be back around 7

If it's locus reading the letter. The lasagne is in the fridge.

Stella and her crew are staying over mine so yeah.

Peace out Liam.

After I read the note. I start to head over to the pack hospital. Until I walk into someone.

"Sorry," I say.

"It's alright," someone replied. I look down and see Stella again.

"Are you heading back to Liams?" I ask.

" No I'm looking for the pack hospital, Liam said he'll be there in his note," said Stella.

" I'm just heading over there now. I can show you the way if you like," I ask.

"Sure," she says with a smile. We both walk To the hospital in silence. When we arrive I ask the nurse at the reception desk.

"What room is the girl in."

"Room 2 Alpha and Luna," the nurse replied.

" oh um I'm not Luna yet," Stella said.

" Well we'd better go see Liam Stella. Bye,"

I said wanting to avoid the subject. I walk off into room 2 and she the girl and Liam watching a movie together.

"Hey glad to see you awake. Do you remember your name?" I ask. Before she could answer Stella walked in and said

"Oh my god! That's Kloee Rose. Omg I'm such a big fan," Stella sequels. Kloee chuckles.

" Well theres you answer that's my name. Whats your name? I've never met a fan that's a fellow wolf before," She says.

" I'm Stella. I just love your songs there so good," exclaims Stella.

"Well nice to meet you Stella," Kloee replies.

"Um sorry to interrupt your chit chat ladies but I'm going to leave now " I say having enough of their conversation.

" okay, see you later," Liam says.

"Bye Locus," says Kloee.

"Bye," says Stella. She stands up and walks to me. Then she throws her arms round my neck. She whispers two words to me"I'm sorry." When she says that the room looks lighter. I hug her back and whisper the two words back to her. When we break apart Kloee and Liam are staring at us.

"Well I'd better get going. See you guys tomorrow," I say. Once I'm outside the hospital I shift into my wolf and run home.

******************

Vote/comment/fan

Plant a tree

🌳🌴🌲