Alpha meets alphas daughter

***********Stella POV*******

" Aaadam , can please turn on the radio," I begged

" Yeah, sure go ahead," Adam replied. I turn on the radio and one direction's Up All Night started playing.

Katy Perry on reply, on reply

DJ got the floor to shake, the floor to shake

People going all the way, yeah all the way

I'm still wide awake

I want to stay Up All Nig....

I look at Jason knowing he turned of the radio.

" Why did you turn off the radio I was enjoying that," I said pouting playfully.

" Well news flash I don't they are just a bunch of guys singing and dancing around like a bunch of idiots," said Jason with a smirk on his face.

"Cough gay guys cough," Adam coughs. I hit him playfully. This is what I like about Adam and Jason as old as they are, they aren't serious like my father.

"In there offense they are five talented lads who can sing," I said. I look out the window and there in the distance I saw my house.

Woop te doo Stella River arriving home in a old ute.

*****************************

***********Locus POV*******

Sometimes being alpha is a pain in the bum. You deal with the packs problems, deal with rouges and run the whole pack. And on top of that I have to be homeschooled which is almost finished. Perks of being a 18 year old alpha. But I'm grateful for this position. I could of been living on the streets when my dad died if he had nothing to give to me but I inherited the house, money and a pack to look after.

Liam and I walk to our packs little prison on the edge of the Forrest.

"What cell are the rouges in?" I ask Luke the guard. Luke is kinda intimating. He is buff, buffer than me, good looking and generally a nice person. He is pretty much everything I'm not except for the generally nice person. He was basically every girls dream mate.

"Cell 12 alpha," replied Luke with a nod full of respect.

"Ok Liam lets deal with them."

I walk to their cell. I was about to ask them what the were doing in my packs territory but Liam beat me to it his voice full of authority.

"My name is Lucy me and my fellow rouges were looking for food so we thought we would sneak in grab some food and back out."

"What pack are you from," I asked.

"Im from the swan river pack and my companions are from the Blackmoon pack," replied Lucy.

"Why did you become rouges. I know both packs are brilliant?" Liam asks.

"Reasons," Lucy says through gritted teeth and her companions nod there heads.

I look at Liam then back to Lucy. Exchange a silent conversation in our heads.

Should I tell her? I ask Liam hoping he will know what I'm talking about.

Yes. See how she reacts.
He says knowing what I'm talking about.

Ok

"Lucy the swan river's alpha's daughter is going around the packs in order to find her mate,"I said to see how she reacts.

"You mean Stella is coming?" asked Lucy she says with a fake smile that I automatically see. These girls must have some history between them.

"Yeah," said Liam also noticing the fake smile.

"Then I can't wait to see her," said Lucy with fake enthusiasm.

"Oh do you know her?" I ask curiously.

"Better than you think," she smiles cruelly.

"You are lucky we didn't kill you on site otherwise you wouldn't see Stella again," Liam says sarcastically.

"Well we better go. I'll move you up to the guest house. It's better than being down here," I smile politely. There was something off about this girl.

"Thanks Alpha?"

"Goodbye Lucy." I walk out of the door followed by Liam. On my way out I ask Luke to take Lucy and her companions to the guest house.

"Do you believe her. I mean about Stella?" Liam asks.

"Not one bit. Did you see the way she smiled when I asked if she knew Stella?"

"Either Stella did something to Lucy or the other way around," he says as we walk.

"I have a feeling it was neither. Race you to mine." I shift into my black wolf and take off running followed by Liam's big brown wolf.

*****************************

That's the second chapter edited.

Vote/fan/comment

Plant a tree 🌳ðŸŒ'🌲

Ps. Take one

1 of 1