Wedding bells

3 years later:

"Stella you look amazing," Zoe exclaims as she walks into the room where I was getting ready.

"Thank you," I reply.

"I wish I had a wedding dress like yours," Zoe sighs.

"Yours was very fasionable when you were getting married," I argue against her, "and plus you had just given birth."

"Ok, you have proven your point. Are you almost done with her?" Zoe asks the Stylists.

"Yes we are done," the one working on my hair.

"I'll go get your dad and the rascals," she says refering to her twins, Caleb and Katie. i nod my head at her and wait for my dad.

 I look down at my dress. its a simple white wedding dress with a white ribbion at the side. My viel has pearl headband and my roses are red.

"Stella you look amazing," my dad says walking in. I get up from my seat and embrace him into hug.

"Thanks daddy," I reply.

"Come on. We better not keep Lokey Wokey waiting," he says using a nickname that annoys him. I giggle and link my arm through his.

We walk out the door and along the cobblestone path towards where im suppose to enter the balcony/deck over looking the sea. 

"Are you ready?"

"Yes daddy."

The music starts and we start making our way down to the elsie to the balcony. Katie is behind with Zoe throwing petals. Caleb is walking down the elise holding the rings with the help of Kloee. Liam is standing next to Locus and Jake was in the front row taking pictures. Locus was dressed in a simple black suit with a white rose in his pocket. He turns to look at me and his smile grows bigger. As does mine.

Finally I arrive at the balcony/deck and the pope starts.

"Stella would you like to say your vows first?" the pope asks. I nod.

"Locus we had a rocky start that included a plate. Then we managed to reslove that problem. Then you stuck by me when I was in hospital both times. And everything you've done for me and stuck by me, I still dont know how I'm going to repay you. But I promise to stick by you in every desision you make even if it isn't the best." I say looking at Locus.

"Thankyou Stella. Locus if you may," The pope guestures.

"Stella my Luna. As you said we did have a rocky start and I'm sorry about that plate by the way. I dont know what I'll do without you. and after everything we have been through, it has made me love you more. Maybe the wolf is in love with the moon and each month it howls for a love it will never touch but I've got my luna right here in front of me and I promise not to let her go," Locus says smiling at me.

"Do you Stella May River promise to love and protect Locus through sickness and health?"

"I do," I reply.

"And do Locus James Darwin promise to love and protect Stella through sickness and health?"

"I do," Locus says grinning ear to ear.

"I now pronouce you husband and wife," The pope says, "You may now kiss the bride."

Locus steps towards me and whispers in my ear, "Mrs Darwin I like that," then he crashes his lips to me. I put my hands around his kneck and kiss him back. That moment I knew I was going to be alright, at least for know.

1 year later:

"Stella, Locus congratultions its a girl," the doctor tells me bringing in a baby girl and handing her too me.

"What are we going to call her?" I ask Locus.

"She looks like a Ella Rose,"

"I agree,"

"Ella Rose Darwin. I like that,"

"So do I,"

Welcome to the end of Alpha meets Alpha's Daughter. Im thinking about a sequel except about Ella Rose. Tell me below.