Is she ok

Locus

Jake and I have spent 2 hours at the hospital and Stella has already been in surgery and still hasn't woke up from the drug she had to knock her out. I still feel like I'm to blame. I mean I'm her mate. I'm sure jake feels the same. Many thoughts rush though my head but I'm interrupted when the doctor walks out.

"You can see Stella now but there might be some problems," he says.

"What kind of problems," Jake says snapping me back to reality.

"I'll think I'll let you find out," he says giving us a sympathetic look and walks into his office.

"We'll let's go," Kloee said trying to be optimistic. We all walk into Stella's hospital room and there we saw Stella lying wide awake looking at us with a blank look on her. I run over and give her a hug. The hug only lasted a couple of seconds before she pulled away.

"Do I know you guys?" She asked.

"You don't remember us," jake said close to tears.

"No sorry should I?" She said. I sit down and put my head in my hands.

"Well a good side of this memory lost is that she'll forget about you dropping a plate on her head Locus," Zoe said trying to see a positive. I sigh again. I look at jake and he is has tears streaming down his face.

STELLA POV

Their faces when I said I couldn't remember them. I looked at them then burst out laughing. There faces went from sorrow to shock then to relief.

"Stella May River, don't ever do that again!" My brother exclaimed while giving me a hug. Then Zoe and Kloee hugged me. Last was Locus.

He came over and said,

"don't ever do that to me again." Then he gave me a hug and a kiss.

"Wait before you get all lovey dovey on me, was the doctor in on this?" Zoe questioned.

"Yeah," I said.

"WHAT!!" My brother and Locus exclaimed. I laughed at them.

"We should get Liam to come over and pretend we lost my memory," I say.

"Says the girl who just got stabbed," Zoe said. I look down and the painful memory from hours

ago came rushing back. Before I know it Locus is next to me with his arms around me.

"We should do that to Liam," Locus says trying to cheer me up. Zoe looks down guilty.

"Zoe I know you were joking. Locus call Liam now," I say. Zoe looks at me with a smile on.

TEN LONG MINUTES LATER

When Liam walks though the door everyone puts sad faces on and I put on a blank face.

"Hey Stella," he looks around, "why everyone so sad?"

"Do I know you as well?" I say keeping a straight face.

"What do mean do I know you. I'm Liam your boyfriends best mate. This is a joke right," he chuckles uncertainly.

"Babe Stella has lost her memory," Kloee says patting his shoulder. He looks at Locus and Jake.

"What? Stella has lost her memory. Is that true?" He asks. I couldn't help it so I decided to tell him.

"Yeah that's why everyone is laughing," I say crossing my hands over my chest

.

"Meanie," He exclaims poking his tongue out at me.

"Payback," I say snapping my fingers. Then one of the nurses come in with my dinner. She places it on the table then walks out. Locus opens the lid and there laid something that looked like vomit.

"I'm not eating that," I exclaim making a face.

"I'm going to get proper food," Locus says.

"Also known as Nandos," I add.

That night we all had a laugh forgetting the memory what happened that morning.

*****************

Doesn't your garden look better with those trees?

Well now you need is 🌹🌺🌻🌸

Vote/comment/fan