Lucy strikes again and this time its deadly.

Stella POV

1 month has been since I was stabbed. Locus hasn't left my side yet. It getting annoying now. I've finally managed to convince Jake and Zoe to go back home. I've finished school and starting uni in March. Everyone in the Down under pack is looking out for Lucy.

"Stellaaaa can you please get me a coke." Locus says not getting off the sofa we were cuddling on.

"Nooooo," I mock back.

"Pleaseeeee," He says.

"No get it yourself," I say comfy were I was.

"Fine," Locus gets up and walks over to our fridge. Oh yeah I forgot to mention I moved in.

"Stel there's no fizzy drinks left. So I'm going to pop to the shops, then go see mum.Okay?"

"Yeah sure," I reply. Locus goes out the room for a minute and calls up a guard to take care of me.

"Guard will be here soon," he says. Ever since I was stabbed Locus has stepped up to the Alpha position and decided to take it seriously. He's made so many changes and he's also made security tighter around the pack. About 10 minutes later the guard arrives.

"I'll see you in a bit," he says leaning down and pecking me on the cheek. Then he was gone.

Lucy POV

Getting into the pack was easy since I have connections but now how to get to Stella. It took me awhile to figure out how to get to her but I thought of a way. I went and knocked out the usual guard that looks after Stella and changed into his clothes. They were the perfect fit. I put my hair into a bun and then put a cap on top. Instead of going straight to Stella I decided to pay Locus mum a little visit. When I reach her house I knock on the door.

"Hello dear has Locus sent you?" She said.

"Yeah. Just to check around the house for anything suspicious," I say making my voice deeper.

"Okay. Come in I'll be watching tv if you need me," she says opening the door for me to come in. Once she is settle in a chair I pretend to look around the house. About 5 minutes later I pull out my knife and creep up behind her. "Everything alright dear," She asks.

"No," I say smiling.

She turns around, "what's wrong?"

I rise my knife

" The fact that I'm going to kill you." Then her face goes from shock to horror. I pull the knife to her heart then she's gone. I pull out a little brush and dip it in her blood. Then I move over to the wall and write

"Stella's next." I walk out the door and straight to Stella I go. Before I knock on the door I make sure my gun is loaded. Once I've made sure of that I knock and Locus answers.

"Good you made it. I'll be about a hour. Okay?"

"Yeah sure," I say making sure my voice was deep. He leads me to Stella.

"I'll see you in a bit, he says leaning down and pecking her on the cheek. Jealously pangs inside me. I think about what Tristan and I could of had. And with that reason Stella deserves to die even more. She got everything she wanted. She got the perfect family, the perfect mate and everything she wanted. She deserves to die. Locus walks pass me and walks away. I wait about ten minute s to make sure he's gone. Then I go

"So Stella how have you been."

"Okay I guess," she replies.

"That's good," I fake.

"How are you," she asks tension in the air.

"Excited," I say.

"Oh why's that," She asks suddenly interested in our small talk.

"Don't you recognise me," I grin.

"Yeah you guard me whenever Locus goes out," she replies.

"Oh but I'm much more than that," I say in my normal tone of voice.

"Oh yeah what," she says in a annoyed.

"I'm Lucy Campbell. The girl that hates you," I calmly say.

"L.u.c.y what do you want from me," she says getting off the couch and walking towards the door.

"You dead. You have the perfect life and the perfect mate. You have the perfect little family. While my dad was off being poor and I was left to look after myself. Everyone liked you! You were never bullied in school! You got it easy and that's why I want you dead," I yell at her.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I I'm truly. But that's no reason to kill me," she says trying to reason with me.

"It is. Any last words?" I ask amused.

"Yeah. Hope you rot in hell and Locus is going to hunt you down," she says bravely. I sense her getting ready to shift into her wolf.

"He won't find me," and with that I whip out my gun and pull out the trigger. I hear her scream. Then I shift into my wolf and run to a place were no one can. Find me.

LOCUS POV

As soon as I reached my mums house I knew something was wrong. The door was left open. I get out my car and walk inside.

"Hello? Mum?" I call out. I wait for her to answer. Nothing but the tv was on. I walk into her living room to be greeted with a horrible sight. My mum was dead on her couch. I run forward to make sure this isn't a trick. I check her pulse and breathing but nothing. Tears start to form in my eyes. Who would do such a thing. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. Lucy. Though my mind link I send a message to Leo.

(Block = Locus. Normal=Leo.)

LEO GET OVER TO MY MUMS NOW.

why

SHE'S BEEN MURDERED

ill be right there with George and Kat.

SEE YOU IN A MINUTE

I look up for a second tearing my eyes away from my dead mum. I look on the wall and see a message. Stella is next. Oh crap I forgot about her.

STELLA ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I send though our mind link.

Locus help been shoot Lucy. She says back weakly.

I shift into my wolf and run straight to Stella. Once I'm there, I run into our living room and see Stella on the floor clutching her chest. The rest of the day was a blur. The paramedics came and drove to the hospital. She had to go into surgery to get the bullet removed. I've contacted Zoe,Jake and Mr River. They'll be here in about an hour. I'm sitting here in the waiting room of the hospital with Leo and Kloee. We are all looking grim. As soon as the doctor comes out we all stand up.

"Are you all hear for Stella?" He asks.

We nod are heads.

"We'll I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the surgery was successful," he says pausing.

"That's excellent," Kloee says.

"The bad news is..." he continues. Nothing could of prepared me for this moment. I felt like a piano was dropped on my head.

"Stella is in a Coma."