Alpha meets alpha's daugter

LUCY POV

****************************************************************

The next morning the Alpha and his Beta come to the guest house and visit me with breakfast. The from I got wasn't like my room at my fathers, it was nicer and dark the way I like it.

"Morning Lucy did you sleep alright?" The Beta asks setting the breakfast down on the coffee table.

"Yes very well Beta," I respond sitting up a little straighter and putting the book down that I had found.

"That's good," the Alpha replies stiffly. I study him. He is alpha material but not as buff as the other alphas. He stands full of athority.

"May I ask what your names are?" I say politely as possible. I need to get as much info as possible. That way I can sabotage Stella's perfect life. Call me crazy all you like but you will never understand my hatred for Stella. Ok maybe I am crazy but that's besides the point,

"I am Locus alpha of the down under pack. And this is Liam my idiotic best friend and Beta," Locus responses smiling at Liam.

"Nice to meet you. Thank you for the room you have given me but can you please leave I would like to get dressed," I ask.

"Sure. Don't forget to plan Stella's party Liam," locus said looking at me not Liam..

Stella is having a party? This is perfect way to start making her life miserable .

FLASHBACK

"OUT OF OUR WAY NERD!" Derek the head of the AFL (Australian football league) of our school pushes past me. It was the second day of year 9 and already I was made a target. I grab my stuff out my locker and walk quickly to a secret spot. Just I'm about to get there a voice recognisable me calls my name.

"Hey Lucy," I whirl around and there's perfect little Stella River. With her long brown hair and green eyes. I was jealous she was the alphas daughter and she looked like a model. And how did I respond to this act of kindness? I stuck one finger in the air and walked off. From that day on I saw I would get what she had. Then a couple of months ago I was running in the wood in wolf form when I came across another wolf. Instantly my inner wolf was saying mate. We both shift and I realise it is Tristan Mr popular guy.

I go to hug him. Happy I found my mate but he pushes me away.

"Your my mate?" He says with disgust.

"Yes of course. Aren't you glad we found each other?" I say with a smile on my face.

"I reject you as my mate." He says simply.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I Tristan James Zavier reject you Lucy Campbell as my mate." At that moment I felt like the whole world was crashing down on me. The skies turned dark and it started to rain.

"I do not except your rejection," I tell him.

"You will regret this Lucy," his says his voice full of venom.

I watched my mate if you can even call him that shift and run away leaving me standing there in the rain. And I blamed it on Stella. I was not crazy, she just had everything she wanted and she needed to know what it's like not to have everything.

END OF FLASHBACK

A perfect plan formed in my head. I will sabotage her party and blame it on locus. Which will cause them to fight. Sweet sweet revenge.

"Locus I know what Stella like so can I help Liam?" I ask battering my eyelids.

"Sure go ahead," Locus replies looking at me like I had grown another head.

*****************************************

Vote/fan/comment

Plant another tree

🌲🌳🌴

Emma