Alternative ending

Please keep in mind this is a alternative ending meaning that Stella choose to die not to live and the last couple of chapters didn't happen. This isn't the actual ending  it's just an idea

Emma x

"What the hell are you doing Locus!?" Zoe says storming into my room where I sit on my floor surrounded by papers. I look up and study her. She was wearing a short black dress that flowed around her. Her makeup was running down her face and needless to say she was pissed.

"What do you want I'm trying to work," I ask casually. Must keep working, must get revenge, must forget.

"You missed Stella's funeral! Ring any bells?" She shouts at me. I flinch at the mention of her name.

"It was today?" I whisper.

"Yes you imbecile!" Zoe says stepping towards me. She looks down at the papers around me. "Locus, what on Earth are you doing?"

"Working. I've gotta get revenge Stella. I get revenge out of my head. I've got to get revenge, she murdered you!" I shout at Stella, wait no Zoe but she looks like Stella.

"Locus I'm not Stella, I'm Zoe," she says calmly stepping towards. I shuffle back suddenly terrified. I was talking to Zoe but know I'm talking to Stella.

"Stay away from me. Your supposed to be dead," I mutter before collapsing.

2 years later:

"Locus? Your brother Liam is here," the nice ginger nurse says coming in. I nod looking down at my hands as I sit in my armchair. Across the room is my bed and a small chest of doors.

"Hey Locus how are you?"

"Fine. Well as fine as I can get," I reply not looking at Liam.

"When was the last time you had an episode?"

"A week ago I think, I can't remember."

"Apparently you have been resisting your medication and help," Liam States.

"I knew you weren't here to visit me. You are just here to lecture me again!"

"Locus if you don't except help then you won't get better and you won't be able to leave."

"I don't need help."

"Then you don't need me," Liam says sternly.

"I don't need you, I just need Stella." I look up at Liam, sadness and disappointment fills his eyes.

"Stella would be so disappointed in you." Liam shakes his head at me and walks out the door. Once he's gone, I start crying and then I black out.