Stella pov

Stella POV

I wake up the next morning and Logan was already in the room.

"Where to today?" I ask Logan.

"Guess what you don't have to see what happens if you choice to die!" Logan replies sarcastically.

"Goody goody!" I answer back with just as much sarcasm. I get out the bed and walk round the room. I look in the mirror. I look the same as when I was shot. Minus the blood though.

"So that means you get to see what will happen if you choice to live!" Logan yells.

"Yay," I say simply.

"But you do realise the future can change?" Logan asks

"I would of guessed it," I frown.

"Come on wedding girl," Logan says pulling my arm.

"Wait what?" I protest without getting an answer.

"Welcome to the future," Logan says dramatically bowing. I look around completing ignoring him. I'm at wedding my wedding to be exact. I look closer and see Locus saying something to me. I smile then frown.

"How come I can't hear anything?" I ask.

"I can't let you hear in this vision," Logan replies.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because," Logan replies.

"Because what?" I pressure further.

"Because I have orders from the moon sprit not to let you hear this," He snaps at me. Woah someone has a short temper.

I continue looking. I see my dad and Jake in the crowd along with Zoe. I look at Zoe and she has a pram next to her holding two babies. Awww I mentally think. I look for Kloee and Liam. They are sitting next to each other smiling. I look back to Locus and I. I smile as he puts a ring on my finger. I turn to look at Logan and he is reading a book. I do a double take to see if my eyes were working properly.

"You are seriously reading a book?" I question.

"Yes. I'm waiting for you to be done," he replies simply.

"I'm done. Are there anything else I need to see?" I ask.

"Let me show," Logan says grabbing my hand.

"Thank you Mr Mysterious for telling me were we are going," I say before being whisked off to the next vision.

I look around the scene unfolding around me. I'm standing in a nursery with Locus. We are both laughing and flicking paint at each other. Purple paint. I look at my belly and realise I'm pregnant. I watch as Locus picks me up and whirls me around so easily. Then my vision clouds and I'm whisked off somewhere else.

This time I'm in a hospital bed holding a baby girl and Locus is sitting next to me. My family burst through the door with gifts. Liam wears a hat saying its a girl and Kloee is holding a present for my baby girl.

"Cute baby," I whirl around and Logan is there watching.

"Thanks," I say.

"Are you ready to go back to the room?" Logan asks.

"Is it time to make my decision?" I ask nervously.

He grimly nods. I nod back at him and a few seconds later I'm in the room. The one I've stayed in for the past couple of days.

I sit on the bed and put my head in my hands. I badly wanted to go back and live my life. But I would run the risk of Lucy hurting me again. If I went back I would get married to Locus and have a baby girl. But if I didn't go back, I know Locus would be happy.

I sigh then I make up My decision.

"Logan?" I call.

"Yes Stella?" He answers back.

"I've made up my mind."

"Are you happy with your choice?" He questions.

"Yes," I say as bravely as I could.

"Very well," Logan says. And with that he disappears and the room disappears then everything goes pitch black.

🍄💼🐛👌🍄👌🍄💼🍄💼😋💼😋

What do you guys think her choice was?

Please comment! I really appreciate the comments. I know this is a crappy book but can you please comment ways how I could improve this book.

Thanks for everyone who has read this book but its ending soon.

Bye guys Emma

Ps. This was really long on pages turns out its not that long!