Alpha meets alphas daughter

***********stella's POV**********

I get out the old ute and walk to my family mansion. My dad and Jake were waiting outside for me. Jake is my idiotic yet smart brother. He's a year older than me so he's finished school. We both have the same dark hair and blue stormy eyes. Like me he hasn't found his mate yet.

"Next time you drive my car home I will cream you, is that clear?" I say taking what I thought would be a threatening step towards him.

"It just a car. Jeez why do you care about it so much," Jake questioned back.

"Just a car? That car is a Lamborghini Reventon. That is not just a car that...." my dad cuts me off.

" That's enough you two get inside so we can discuss more important matters than a car." And with that he turns and walks into the house. Jake and I follow behind pushing a shoving each other. We may be eighteen and nineteen but we act like five years olds around each other most of the time.

Once we enter the house dad leads us too his study. His desk is stacked full of work that Jake and I are not aloud to touch. We are not aloud in the study unless we are with dad or something bad has happened.

"Sit both of you. You both know Lucy Campbell," my dad said. Jake and I sit down across from dad.

"The girl that is bullied and for some reason likes to give me evil looks?" I ask thinking about it.

"Yeah the hot one.What about her," my brother asks.

"Well she has gone missing. No note or anything. She has most likely chosen to become a rouge without notifying anyone. Jake I want you to go on tour with Stella and if you find Lucy bring her straight back here for questioning," said dad.

"Yes father," Jake replies sitting up straighter and sticking his chest out. He looks like an idoit.

"What about her father and mother?" I asked.

"They are in the pack jail being questioned about her disappearance."

"And what of we don't find her?" Jake asks.

"We will presume she has been kidnapped and from there Jason and Adam will lead a search party. Any more questions?"

"If she has run away, what do you think could of caused her to run? I mean the pack loves each other, it's only the humans that bully her?"

"That I do not know. I'm hoping that her mother and father can tell us a bit more about her. Jake you can go down and question them if you like? Just don't be harsh. Now if you excuse me Im going to my meetings. Jason will look after you." And right on que Jason walks in as dad walks off.

"See you later Stel. I'll tell you what I have found out. See ya Jason," Jake waves a hand at Jason as he walks out.

"Hey Jason," I say.

"Hello again Stella. Come on out of your dad's study," he says walking out of the room and plopping himself on one of the sofas. "I'm in charge of the tv because you would put on some gay crap."

"No I would not," I protest standing above him.

"Yeah you would."

"Ok fine. I've got to pack anyway, buh bye,"

"Bye?"

"Jason, Benji told me before you came to get me that he sensed his mate. So expect him to act weird," I told him as I walk towards the stairs.

Then without waiting for a reply I walk up to my room to pack.

*********************************

Chapter 3 edited! This was a short chapter anyway.

Take a tree and plant it

🌲🌴🌳