Locus

LOCUS POV

"Locus is that you?" Someone asks. I uncurl myself from the ball I sleep like and stand up to face the person. It's Liam.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks.

"Yeah," my eyes are puffy from the crying I've done.

"Are you ready to say goodbye?"

"I've lost my whole family Liam. I've lost dad to the stupid fight between a pack. I lost my mum to Lucy. and now I've lost Stella," I say.

"You haven't lost all your family," Liam says.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"You still have me, your brother."

"Thanks Liam," I says truly meaning it.

"Come on," He says shifting into his brown wolf. I shift into mine and together we run to the back of the hospital. Once there we shift back and make our way to Stella's room.

"Are you ready to say goodbye Locus?" Dr Melvin asks, the nerve.

"Yes," he opens Stella's door for me and Stella is laying on the bed. Someone must of cleaned her up.

I plonk myself in the chair next to her and take her cold hand.

"Stella I can't believe you left me. Lately I've been losing sleep dreaming about things we could be. Lately I've praying been praying hard," I say quoting One Republics new song. I had so much I wanted to do with you. I wanted to have my first child with you. I wanted to marry you. I wanted you to be my Luna, to help me with the pack. Now I can't do any of that with you. How could you leave me?" I cry. One of my tears drop onto to her hand.

I get up to leave when someone squeezes my hand. I look at Stella and nothing has changed. It couldn't of been her. I continue to leave.

"Stay," someone whispers. I whirl around. Stella's eyes flicker open.

"Doctor Melvin, come quick," I call.

"What is it lo," he stops when he sees Stella, "no way. Can you please go out the room Locus while I run some tests."

I walk out the room with the biggest smile on my face.

"Stella is alive," I say to everyone.

The girls jump up and hug each other than me. Liam lets out a big whoop.

"I've got my little girl back!" Mr River jumps up hugging Jake.

Ten minutes later one at a time we are into Stella's room to see her. Mr River goes first, then Jake, Zoe,Kloee and finally Liam. I go in straight after Liam.

I walk in and Stella is sitting up drinking.

"Stella," I breathe in when I see her.

"I was wondering when you would come in," she says smiling at me.

I walk over to her and sit down in the chair I was in moments ago.

"Your alive," I say taking her hand and smiling.

"Yeah," she says looking down.

"I thought you left me," I say.

"I would never leave you," she states.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise."

👟💅👗💁👗🙋🙇

This book is over in two chapters hehe. For real this time (for those who read my unedited version)