Alpha meets alphas daughter:lucy and liam

Lucy POV

"So Liam what are you planning on doing for Stella's party,"I asked Liam in my sweetest voice.

"I'm thinking of doing a barbecue with a couple mates, balloons, but I'm sure what colour,"said Liam.

"Her favourite colour is pink, oh and she loves everything fancy," I say. The truth is that Stella hates pink and hates anything fancy.

"Alrighty then so pink and fancy okay thanks. You better go to the alphas house. Goodnight Lucy," said Liam and walked off muttering something about how the hell is he suppose to do fancy.

Liam POV

I leave Lucy to walk to Locus's house. While I walk away I keep thinking about what Lucy said about what Stella likes. I mean she sounded like she wasn't sure that Stella likes that stuff. Oh well she knows best and that's just my opinion. As I walk I start muttering to my self saying how the hell I'm I suppose to do fancy. I shift into my wolf and run back to my house. While I'm running I catch the scent of blood. I follow the scent until I come to the border of are territory. There right at the edge of the border is a body. I shift back into human.I take a step closer. I realise that the body is a girl. I get out my mobile and call Locus.

"Hey Liam what's up," says locus.

"Come to the west border quick. I've just found a body,bring help," I say quickly.

"Ok I'm coming,"says locus. An switch that he hangs up. I hear a stick snap. I turn around. There stands Lucy.

Lucy POV

After leaving Liam I shift into my wolf and run to Locus's house. While I'm running I catch the scent of fresh blood. I keep running west. As I run the scent gets stronger and stronger. Until I had enough I followed the scent. I run to locus on my way of following the scent.

"Can you smell it?" i ask the blood scent strong.

"Yeah it strong Liam just called me, he said he found a body of girl. I've just called for help," Locus says.

"Do you want me to run ahead and tell Liam that help is coming," i ask.

"yes that would help,"says Locus wearily.and with these four words i run of to find liam.

******************

Plant another tree

🌲🌳🌴