LOCUS: Wh..a.t

LOCUS POV

I wake up to the sound of doctors in and out of someone's room. I open my eyes and see its Stella's room there rushing in and out of. I wake up with a start. I grab one the doctors rushing past.

"What's going on?" I ask frantically.

"Stella's heart failing," the doctor replies and he gives me a sympathetic look.

At heart failing the girls, Kloee and Zoe who had arrived yesterday and Mr River wake up with a start.

"What!" the girls shout together. On other situations that would of been funny but in this situations it wasn't.

"I'm sorry I've got to go. Ill get doctor Melvin to talk to you, after we are finished" he says before rushing into Stella's room.

"This can't be happening," I groan putting my hands into my lap. I fight back the tears that are threatening to spill over. I look at the girls and they are crying. I look at Mr River and he is looking at a picture on his phone. He notices me looking.

"My wife, Jake andStella. I lost her just before Stella turned ten," He says. I calculate that she died eight years ago.

"I'm sorry," I say.

"It's ok son," he says smiling at me, "Stella will get through this. She is tough," He says.

"That she is," I agree with.

"Jake should be here soon with Liam," he says looking up after texting someone.

We're here," Liam says.

"We came as fast as we could," Jake says sitting down next to his father while Liam next to me.

"Has the doctor came yet?" Liam asks.

Before I answer I listen and I can't here any machines going anymore.

"No but the machines have stopped," I reply looking at Stella's door. Doctor Melvin walks out.

"Family and friends of Stella River?" He asks.

We nod. He grabs a seat and sits down in front of us.

"I have some bad news," He says. Oh no. Please don't let it be what I think it is.

"I'm sorry Stella has passed on," he says sympathetically.

"This is some kind of sick joke isn't it?" Jake ask standing up fist clenched. Zoe gets up and pushes him back down.

"No I'm sorry," his words hit me like knives. From the corner of my eye I could see Mr River silently sobbing. Kloee is fully sobbing into Liam's chest.

"She is not dead!" I yell standing up refusing to believe it.

"Locus," doctor Melvin starts.

"Don't tell me she's dead don't," I say my voice cracking at the end.

"You can come say your goodbyes now," he says.

"No she's not dead!" I yell startling the nurses.

"Locus, mate calm down," Liam says calmly.

"DONT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I yell at him, " SHE'S DEAD HOW CAN I CALM DOWN."

I fall to the floor fully sobbing. Liam helps me up and anger takes over me. I push him off and start walking down the corridor.

"Locus come back," Kloee shouts.

"STELLA ISN'T COMING BACK SO DONT TELL ME TOO!" I shout back.

I continue down the hallway ignoring their pleads for me to come back. Once I'm at the back of the hospital, I shift into my black wolf and run to Stella and mines spot. A spot where we shared so many secrets. Where kisses were stolen. Where I had claimed her as mine, as my mate and as my world. This is the spot I was going to propose them to her. Under the oak trees and the autumn coloured leaves it would of been perfect. Now that's gone.

LIAM POV

"We've got to find him," Kloee says.

"Leave it too me. I have a feeling on where he will be."

❤👆🌴🌸💼👯👆🍄🇪🇸🌻👯🐣🇫🇷🐣🍄😃

I'm evil 😈

I actually cried writing this chapter!

Emma

************

Sometimes the one you love can make you go insane - Another Life by The collective