Locus

LOCUS POV

Do you ever have that feeling were you wish you could turn back time? Stop the clock? Save the ones you love? If that could happen I would of gone back in time by now. I would of saved my mother and Stella by now.

My mum? Stabbed to death by Lucy. Lucy is a crazed wolf that will go great lengths to hurt Stella.

Stella? She's in a coma because Lucy shot her with a gun.

Both didn't have time to shift into there wolves. Both didn't have me there to protect them.

And me? I'm sitting in the hospital waiting to see if Stella would survive a coma she's been in for two days.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks walking into the waiting area.

I look at him long and hard.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I ask.

"Sorry stupid question," Liam replies shutting in the plastic chair next to me.

"Where's Jake and Mr River?" I ask.

"They should b," Liam was cut off.

"Where is she? Where's my daughter?" Mr River's voice booms through the waiting area and corridor.

His eyes met mine and they were on fire.

"You!" He says starting to come towards me until he's in my face.

"You promised to look after her. You promised," his voice softened at the end as he breaks down crying.

Unsure what to do I pat his back and start crying too.

"We are tough alpha's. We will get through this," Mr River chokes out and that's when Liam starts crying too.