Kloee Liam and Zoe

Kloee POV

Liam is helping me getting ready for my concert.

"Babe why do need so many dresses?"

"Cause I have to change my costume every now and again for certain songs," I reply applying my make up.

"You'll do great out there," he says pecking me on the lips. Then Emma comes in.

"EMMA!"" I say running to hug her. Emma is also a wolf she is from the sunshine pack like me. Emma writes my songs, my manager and my best friend!

"Kloee,"

"Um I'm going to leave," Liam says standing up. I peck his lips goodbye.

"So how is Harry, Zoe and Lisa," I ask. Harry is Emma's mate and Lisa is her daughter.

"Great, Harry is his usual annoying self," She says rolling her eyes. We gossip until its time to do a soundcheck. After soundcheck I get ready to go onstage and start off performing my hit song My inspiration.

My inspiration

Do you remember when we were friends

Always hanging out and having a laugh

You were my muse to everything i do

But then you left and left me crying for you

You were my muse to everything I do

You were my inspiration

But then you left and took

My inspiration with you

Now I'm inspiration less

You tried to talk to me

But to me you were dead

You took everything from me

You were my muse, my inspiration

But you took that from me

That I'll never forgive

You were my muse to everything I do

You were my inspiration

But then you left and took

My inspiration with you

You were my muse to everything I do

You were my inspiration

But then you left and took

My inspiration with you

Now I'm inspiration less

I take a deep breath and run off stage to get changed. I do 6 more songs then I thank the pack.

"THANK YOU DOWN UNDER. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING," I scream.

LIAM POV

Seeing her rock out on that stage made me happy. She was doing what she loved. Everything about her was perfection to me. From her heads to her toes she was my world and I'm glad she is my mate.

Kloee POV

Man I love performing but I love Liam more. I would give up my fame for him.

"OMG Kloee that was amazing. I recorded it for Lisa and Zoe so they could see there aunts performing," Emma gushes.

"Thanks. I hope they enjoy it," I smile.

"I've got to leave now but I'll see you soon ok," Emma says sadly.

"I'll miss you Emma. Don't let harry be a idiot," I tell her.

"I'll miss you too. Don't worry I won't," I say. With that Emma shifts into her wolf and runs off.

Zoe POV

I have to tell him now. He has to know.

"Jake can you come here," I call him. A couple of seconds later Jake comes to our room.

"Yeah babe," He says. I take a shakes breath.

"I'm pregnant," I say looking down. He lifts my head up and kisses my lips.

"I'm going to be a dad," he says twirling me around while smiling.

********************

Plant a tree blah blah blah

🌴🌳🌲

Any way please tell me how this story is going so far.

Vote/fan/comment