Hospital

LUCY POV

Hehe time for payback. The way Stella was all happy 3 weeks made me mad. I hope she enjoyed that first and final date with Locus. Because now it's time for her to die. Locus sent my companions home to there pack last week and let me stay here with the permission of my parents. As if I want to go home to them. But locus has made a big mistake by letting me stay. If i can't have a have a mate neither can Stella. I creep towards Locus's mansion. I watched Locus leave the house earlier this morning to deal with pack business. Once I reach the front door I grab the spare key from the plant pot. Quietly I open the door and walk. Knowing my way around I walk upstairs towards Locus's and Stella's room. Knowing that Stella is probably still asleep I open the bedroom door and see her sleeping. I creep in and tower over her. I pull out my knife and then I stab her in the stomach. She suddenly wakes up and screams clutching her stomach. I grin madly. "Payback sucks doesn't it. Especially the hurting kind."

LOCUS POV

I left the house this morning to deal with some pack business. All was well until I gasped in pain, Stella's pain. A million thoughts race though my head. I grab my phone despite how much pain I was in. I click on Zoe and call her.

"Hey Locus, what's up?"

"Stella on trouble must help her to far in pain," I manage out. I hear Zoe drop her phone and starts running towards my house. I hang up and slowly start making my way to my house.

ZOE POV

I drop my phone not bothering to hang up and shift into my wolf. I run as fast as I can to Locus's house. Once I arrive I ring a ambulance in advance and the police. Quietly but quickly I make my way up the stairs towards there room. I burst the door open and see Lucy there with a grin on her face holding a knife above Stella. She looks at me then lunges. She misses me by a couple of centimetres. She pushes pass me and runs down the stairs and doing that she pushes the knife into my hands. I hear her tell someone probably the police that I'm upstairs holding a knife. She also said that I tried to kill her as well. Lies.

2 Hours later

I have spent two hours in a prison cell for attempted murder. I've called Locus. To tell him what happened. All of a sudden I hear shouting Locus's alpha voice was on

"You got the wrong girl. A girl called Lucy did this. Please officer let her go,"

About 30minutes later I'm released. I grab Locus

"Lets go see how Stella is'" I tell him softly. The drive there was silent but you could she that Locus was upset. His pain had gone meaning Stella wasn't in pain.

LOCUS POV

I'm really worried for Stella. I mean I just won her heart and then next thing you know she is stabbed and there is nothing you can do. And above that they blame the wrong girl for attempting to murder her. If I ever see Lucy again im going to rip her head off. We pull up in the hospital and now all we can do is hope.

LUCY POV

The police thought it was Zoe brilliant to bad I didn't kill Stella though. Next time she will die and I can't wait.