Where in the name am I?

Stella POV

I wake up and look around. I'm in a place I don't recognise. The floor is marble and the walls are cream coloured. The bed I'm lying on is soft with feather stuffed pillows. I rub my eyes and pinch myself to see if I'm really awake. It hurt. I'm defiantly awake. I get out of the bed and discover I'm still on the clothes I was shot in except there clean. Wait why aren't I in the hospital? I walk around the room running my hand over the ornaments. Whoever owns this house must be rich. I start to pull a book of the self when a Californian voice says, "Stella Welcome," I whirl around and Logan Lerman is there. "I am your sprit guide," he continues.

"Your dead?" I ask bluntly.

"No I'm not and I'm not Logan Freaking Lerman as you call him," the undead not Logan Lerman guy said.

"Then why do you look like him?" I ask.

"This is the form that you would prefer to help you in the right direction," seeing my puzzled look he adds, "Logan Lerman is your favourite actor right?"

"Yeah he is. Why I'm I here? Why not the hospital?" I ask.

"Your still in the hospital Stella," Fake Logan replies.

"Um no I'm not," I say waving my hands around.

"Yes you are you are merely here in sprit form."

"Then how do I get back to the hospital?" I ask.

"You will if you choice to go back. But you cant choice now I have to show you your choices. Now come young werewolf," and he floats, yes I said floats out of the room.

I follow Logan out the room.

"Take my hand and ill show you what will happen if you die," Logan orders. I take his hand and the room starts spinning.

Suddenly we are at a funeral. My funeral to be exact. I see Locus and Jake comforting each other. My dad stands of to the side silently crying. Zoe, Kloee and Liam are trying to comfort Jake and Locus. I continue watching tears falling down my cheeks. Locus stands up and walks to the podium. He takes a shaky breath and try's to talk but no words come out. Then he collapses and Liam rushes forward to help. I turn to look at logan who was looking grim.

"Take me away from here please," I say my eyes brimming with tears. He nods and suddenly we are back in the room I woke up in.

"That is what will happen if you choice to die," Logan says. I nod.

*****************

I'm just going to put the flowers up and you plant them

🌸🌻🌺🌹

Vote/fan/comment

Emma