Still previous chap

Locus POV

I got off the sofa and let Stella in.

"You look nice," I said not joking.

"You dont look that bad yourself," she said smiling. Locus took her hand and lead her to there date.

Once they had sat down there waiters for the night Jake and Liam came out.

"Hello madam and stupid sir. Your dinner will be here shorty," Liam said. Liam turned to fetch the dinner.

"Your dinner this evening is spaghetti and meatballs. Enjoy," Jake says when Liam comes back.

The night went incredibly fast. I found out stuff about Stella I had never knew before. Stella found out that my natural hair colour is blonde but I'd dyed it brown. And I found out Stella is a dancer.

I also they found out that we had so much in common from our favourite type of shoe to our least favorite food. After dinner I ask

"Did I do good. Good enough to be your mate."

Instead of answering Stella gets up and kisses me. The kiss was sweet and passionate. When we pulled apart people behind us start clapping.

"Finally, Jeez Stella was driving me insane saying she shouldn't of been so mean to you in the first place," Zoe exclaims. Stella blushes a deep shade if red.

"I know right, Locus was moping around in his room for days saying I should of apologized," Liam says.

"Tough Alpha not so tough,"Stella says. I pout and Stella pecks my lips to stop me from pouting.

"Locus hurt her and i'll kill you. Please no PDA around me," Jake says.

"I wouldn't dream of it," I reply.

"Weren't you and Zoe showing PDA on the plane?" Stella says smirking. Both Zoe and Jake blush at this comment.

"Anyway Kloee and I have news,"Liam says.

"We're mates," Kloee exclaims. Suddenly the whole meadow is filled with congrats. We spend the rest of the night talking unaware someone was watching us.

****************

I don't think I have to say it but you know what to do with the trees

🌲🌳🌴

Vote/fan/comment