Alpha meets alphas daughter: Stella

Agh why is packing so hard ! I flop on my bed before I decide I need a run. I wonder whether Jason would let me, worth a shot I guess. I walk downstairs and see Jason staring into space.

"What's the matter Jason?" I asks leaning over the sofa.

"Nothing, what do you want?" he grumbles with his arms crossed.

"Can I go for a run pretty please with a cherry on top?" I ask battering my eyelashes.

"Sure now piss off I'm thinking," he grumbles.

"Thank you Uncle Jas," I reply giving him a kiss.

"Your welcome, now seriously go away," he says pushing me away from the sofa.

Run up to my room and shift into my wolf. My wolf is black and white,with black eyes. I run down the stairs,out the door and ran out to the meadows.

As I run I see the pack guards doing rounds and looking out for rouges. I see all the everything I see everyday. My pack is around a Forrest near swan River. Thats where we obviously get are name. My pack area is quite pretty. There's loads of trees and if a human came across my pack, it would look like a normal town.

I run to the lake in the middle of the meadow. When I arrive on the other side of the lake I see Benji with a girl. I turned to run somewhere else, Benji saw me.

" Stella come and join us, come meet Lily," he calls out to me.

I run behind a bush and shift back into my human form. I look down. Thank god. I've got clothes on. I jog over to them.

"Hey guys I was just going for a run," I say.

"I could see that," snapped Lily. Rude much? Lily was a girl I see at school occasionally. We have never really bit along. How can I describe her? Well she is ginger and has green eyes.

"Haha aren't you just funny babe," says Benji nervously looking around for help.

"So this is your mate then Benji SHE something," I say expressing the she.

"So who is this Benji, don't remember you mentioning any girls in your friend group," said Lily sweetly but evily.

"I'm sure I mentioned Stella,"said Benji trying to spare my feelings. I know he didn't mentioned me. I can tell when people are lying.

"Well I'm going back home to PACK for my trip!"

I say angrily and before he could say anything i shift back into my wolf. As i run so many thoughts go though my head. Why didn't he mention me? Was it a to dramatic exit? Are we still friends? By the time i reach the the house it was almost seven and I couldn't shake those thoughts out.

"Hey Stella," Jake says leaning against the kitchen counter with a folder in his hand.

"Hey Jake. Did you find out anything?" I ask walking over to him.

"Yeah nothing good," he says looking older than he is.

"What?" He opens the folder and pulls out some photos.

"These are pictures of her. It looks normal but look on that wall," He says pointing to the wall. There is a lot of photos. I look closer and there are pictures of me on my own, with Benji, my dad and my brother. On them are written words like slut and whore. There are also phrases like has it all and that should be me.

"Um why are there photos of me?" I ask kinda scared.

"She's crazy apparently. She was diagnosed with some sort of disorder. Her parents knew nothing of these photos because of they ever went in her room she would go well ape. If they had known they would of told us. What did you ever do to Lucy?"

"I said hi when she first came to school. And she flipped the finger," I say with a shrug, "she has just hated me."

"Hmm. Well I'm going bed," Jake says giving me a brotherly hug before walking towards his room.

When I walk into my bedroom everything was already packed. Still upset from the conversation with Benji and his mate I decide to take a shower. After deciding I had nothing to do, I get into to bed and let darkness take over.

***********

Vote/fan/comment

Pant another tree

🌲🌴🌳