Chapter Nineteen: My Best Friend Is My Rival's Assistant

"Psst, Mr. Can and Miss Ozge are here, back to your work!" Izzet whisper-shouted at everyone as Can and Ozge came in.

Can and Ozge looked around at everyone, who were trying their best not to look suspicious around them. Efe and Gulten came out of the office to greet them.

"Good morning, cousin!" Efe said, putting one hand on his shoulder.

"Good morning," Can said. "What's wrong with everyone? Why are they acting weird?"

Efe laughed. "Izzet was spreading rumors about you and Ozge being together."

Can sighed and turned to Izzet, who immediately turned away and pretended to read the menu.

"So Izzet is now a reporter on my personal life, eh?" Can said.

"Give them a break, at least everyone here is not that serious," Gulten said, then she turned to Ozge. "Hi, my name's Gulten, I'm Efe's girlfriend."

She held out a hand to shake Ozge's, which Ozge returned.

"I'm Ozge, Can's personal assistant and head chef here," Ozge said.

"So is it true you're Can's girlfriend now?" Gulten asked, grinning.

Ozge's eyes widened. Can chuckled.

"Not yet, Gulten," Can said, then he turned to Ozge. "I'm not rushing. I'm willing to wait for Ozge."

Ozge smiled, her wondering gaze came up to his face and warmth shot up her neck.

"Can Yaman waiting for a girl?! Who are you and what did you do to Can?!" Gulten laughed, turning back again to Ozge. "Seriously, Ozge, you've changed Can. I like you already. You know what, I'm going to Italy this weekend with Efe and we were actually thinking of bringing you and Can along. What do you say?"

"That would be great," Ozge beamed.

"Super! We're going to Italy this weekend. We'll be taking my private jet, alright?" Gulten said, then she turned to Efe. "Love, I have to go to the office. I'll see you later, alright?"

"Alright, babe," Efe said, kissing Gulten's cheek.

"It was really nice to meet you, Ozge," Gulten said.

"It was nice to meet you too," Ozge said.

Gulten left, leaving Can, Ozge, and Efe alone. Just then, Ozge's phone rang. She immediately accepted it seeing Evren's name popup.

"Yes, Evren?" Ozge said.

"Ozge, can you show me a picture of that girl you were talking about, Diletta?" Evren said in a hushed tone.

"What? Why?" Ozge asked.

"Just show me! This is a matter of life and death!" Evren said.

"Alright, alright! I'll just search her name up and send you the pic," Ozge said, then she hung up.

She searched up 'Diletta Leotta' on Facebook, and sure enough, her account as the first one on the search list. Ozge tapped her profile picture, screenshotted it, and sending it to Evren.

Beep.

A message notification popped up on Evren's phone and she quickly tapped it. A picture of Diletta holding a microphone in a football field appeared with the caption, 'E svegliarsi in mezzo al prato di San Siro. (And waking up in the middle of the meadow of San Siro).' Apparently, Diletta Leotta also hosts football tournaments in Italy.

Beep. A message notification from Ozge popped up again.

Evren, why'd you ask for Diletta's picture? - Ozge