Chapter 9: Family Reunion

Sorry if this is short, this was supposed to be apart of Chapter 8 which I released yesterday. I was exhausted and by the time I reached the point where Pink was revealed, I decided to end it there. I was awake for 21 hours yesterday and I spent 14 of the hours writing.

I was disappointed that I didn't finish on time, but glad that I did most of it. I had to stop because I was exhausted and was going to pass out if I didn't sleep soon enough. So without further ado, here's the rest of Chapter 8 but put into a different Chapter!

3rd Person P.O.V.

(Steven) But, Mom, if you're here then I shouldn't.

He lifts up his shirt to see that his gem is gone.

(Steven) How am I still alive?

(Batman) Pink's tears brought you back from the dead. Just like how you brought Lars back from the dead.

(Steven) Does this mean I'm human 100%?!

Batman used Detective Mode to see.

Identity: Steven Universe
Condition: Nervous
Species: Human.

(Batman) You're human all the way.

(Blue Diamond) This is amazing! Pink is back!

(Yellow Diamond) I knew she was in there somewhere.

(White Diamond) Pink, what do you remember?

(Pink Diamond) I saw everything.

(White Diamond) What?

(Pink Diamond) Everything you three did to my son. You injured him and almost killed him, he was lucky to have my powers at the time.

She's still holding Steven in her arms.

(Blue Diamond) But Pink, we didn't know it was you in him the entire time. Until he told us.

(Pink Diamond) In your heads. Don't try to twist the situation. Everything he saw, I saw. He tried to tell you and you wouldn't listen.

(Yellow Diamond) Pink, we apologize for our behavior. It's just that you've been gone for so long, we were desperate to avenge you.

(Pink Diamond) I get that, but you didn't listen to Steven, you just wanted a fight. And you!

She points at White.

(Pink Diamond) How dare you try to murder Steven!

(White Diamond) I was trying to get you back.

(Pink Diamond) You knew that Steven would die.

(White Diamond) So?

(Pink Diamond) SO HE'S MY SON! Someone I created!

The four of them kept arguing over and over. Steven didn't want to hear it anymore.

(Steven) EVERYONE PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!

He broke the arguement up.

(Steven) I know you all are angry and confused about the situation. I'll try to dissolve it.

He gets out of his mother's arms and stood in the middle of the room.

(Steven) Yellow and Blue wanted to avenge Mom when they thought she was shattered. After convincing them, we wanted to heal the corrupted gems on Earth, but we need White. We came here to convince White to help us, but things got complicated when Yellow and Blue started confusing me with Mom. After I did all what they wanted me to, an arguement starts and White just so happens to walk in on it and punishes me and Bruce for fighting in the Ballroom. Then, after a while, we get to here and White pulls my gem out and you came out, Mom. All of this happened tonight and it's not even breakfast.