Chapter 17: Notes

3rd Person P.O.V.

1 year after Pink Diamond returned to Earth

The gem reformed after hours later. She looked different. Her bright colorful form was darker now.

Her gem placement changed. Her gem is shaped like a heart, on her chest. Now, it's turned upside down, just like her mentality.

Her Mickey Mouse-style shoes were replaced with pointy fronts like spikes. Her shoulder pads were replaced with sharper ends, just like her shoes. Her pigtails are even messier than before.

Her pupils are red and dilated. There's black marks under her eyes looking like tears. Only, it's not only suppose to represent her tears, it represents the scarring on her face when she clawed herself earlier.

She looks around, nothing has changed, other than herself. She can still remember the message like a video is playing in her head.

"Hello gems! I hope you all are handling Era-3 well. And congratulations to the first year anniversary when it started and upon my arrival. It's good to be back here with my friends and family. And the Diamond Authority is looking prouder than ever with our new addition to it. I'm sure there's some problems here and there, but me and the Diamonds will gladly resolve any issues with Era-3."

New addition to the Diamond Authority? Is there a fifth Diamond? Impossible, there can't be a fifth Diamond.

So who can possibly ever be in the Diamond Authority? The only gems that can be in there that isn't a Diamond are the pearls but they're just servants. What did they do to get in?

They must've done a great service to get all four Diamonds to agree. Pink and Blue are easily persuaded. Yellow and especially White are the most difficult to even impress.

But this new addition isn't her main concern as she wants to exact vengeance to Pink, her former playmate. How? She's protected by the Diamonds.

Perhaps assassinating her is out of the question. It's not like shattering her would hurt her enough. Mainly, because she was "shattered" before, at least, that's what she implied in the message.

Earth is her colony. That's it! She'll destroy Pink's first and only colony.

Homeworld has plenty of equipment that could destroy planets. Injectors, geo-weapons, bombs, etc. Now she just needs to get them.

Of course, she needs to steal what she would need for her plan to work because there's no way they would willingly give her the equipment. She's heard of the custom-made weapons gems create in the armory, too. She wonders what she would use.

She doesn't want to make it quick, she wants Pink to watch it die in front of her eyes. Injectors should do the trick. With what?

They're made to suck up the minerals from the planet to create gems and she has no idea how to create gems, nor does she want to. She would need at least 25 injectors to even make a dent out of the planet, and she can't steal that many and not get caught. Then she remembered injectors don't just suck up stuff in planets, it can also pump stuff into things.

They pump the minerals into the ground after they concentrate and gems burst from the ground. What can kill organic life? Doesn't Yellow Diamond have bio-poison in her lab?

Certainly, she wouldn't mind if she lost an entire injectors worth of bio-poison. She needs to get the stuff and plan it out. She runs to the Warp Pad and is off.

Homeworld:

She warped in the central area of Homeworld. There's many types of gems traveling around the place like it was some public venue. This is definitely a new era if they're doing that.