Short Stories

Okay, I know the story has been concluded and I already wrote the spinoff (which I am currently debating if I'm done with it, too, or not). But I heard from someone that writing basically what you would like straight away instead of building a plot towards it, can really motivate you and keep the creative juices flowing. I took that into consideration and it made sense to me.

So, this is basically like a cut content chapter except everything is canon and they're short. As well as I don't have to write a couple of chapters to explain the context.

Also, just really quickly, I want to explain: This was supposed to be published yesterday because I was almost done with it but I had a little accident at the gym yesterday. I was doing a power clean mixed with a squat. How that is performed is you do a normal power clean but once the bar is raised to your arms, you squat and raise the bar above your head and stand up straight.

Then, you put the bar on your shoulders and do a squat with the bar on your shoulders like you're doing squats instead of power clean. Then you raise the bar above your head again and put the bar on the ground. What happened to me is that while I was in transition to squat, I was unbalanced and I face planted and the bar would've crushed me if my hands didn't let go as soon as I was unbalanced.

It was a scary experience but I'm fine now and I just took a day off. Sorry about that.

#1: Diamond Notes:

Summary: The three Diamonds (Yellow, Blue and White) meet Moonlight, Alfred and explore the Batcave.

[I'm using the Arkham Origins Batcave because it looks more like a cave than Arkham City's Batcave.]

3rd Person P.O.V.

The three Diamonds enter the cave via the wine cellar's tasting room secret entrance and go down the platform that moves up and down like a elevator.

(Bruce) This is it. The cave is partially damaged and dangerous if you are careless. Proceed with caution and you'll be fine. If you have any questions or concerns, you can ask me, Alfred and... Moonlight.

(Yellow Diamond) Moonlight?

(Bruce) She's a guest. A permanent one. She stays down here most of the time because she cannot be seen in public.

(Blue Diamond) That sounds a little harsh. Like when we locked up Pink in the tower.

(Bruce) Moonlight deserves it. And she's not down here 100% of the time. She can only leave if nobody's here other than Alfred and myself.

The three of them walk up the stairs that lead to the main area of the cave where the Batcomputer is located. Bruce pulls up a chair to sit down and starts working on the computer. The three Diamonds looked around.

(Alfred) I see you've brought guests to the cave once again.

(Bruce) Where's Charlotte?

(Alfred) In her cell. I just replaced the lock. With such luck, she'll be in there for--

[CLANGING]

They heard a metal object hitting the floor.

(Alfred) ...a while...

(Blue Diamond) Hello, you must be Alfred.

(Alfred) Indeed. The noise you heard was from Miss Oliver.

(Yellow Diamond) Miss Oliver? I thought Moonlight was down here.

(Alfred) Charlotte Oliver is her real name. Moonlight is just a name she called herself when she was causing trouble. But she's practically harmless down here, I think.