1st Night

What this special is about is the very long nights Batman has endured through the story. Basically, how I written multiple chapters and time hadn't move hardly at all seems a little streched. So, I put all the long nights into special. This is the very first long night in the story and it involves the following chapters.

Chapter 7: The Question (partial/half)
Chapter 8: One Knight (all of it)
Chapter 9: Family Reunion (all of it)

Start:

3rd Person P.O.V.

Gotham:

(Alfred) Sir, your tuxedo is ready to wear at the wedding. It's quite humorous, I always wanted you to be at a wedding, not exactly as a guest, but it is better than nothing.

(Bruce) Why don't you come along, Alfred?

(Alfred) I would, sir, but if trouble were to arise while the wedding is happening, I wouldn't be able to deploy the suit for you. Master Tim is at college, and Ms. Gordon is at the GCPD. But if you were to wear your body camera and an earpiece, if would be as if I am there.

(Bruce) Okay. See you when I get back.

(Alfred) Good luck, sir.

Beach City:

The wedding has started. Bruce attended just a few minutes before the wedding started.

(Steven) Are you nervous?

(Sapphire) I'm not.

He looks down to see some ice form around her foot. They both patiently waited. Steven was probably more nervous than Sapphire since he's standing in front of a crowd of gems.

Peridot was throwing flowers at everyone as she was walking down the aisles.

(Peridot) Flowers for you, flowers for you, flowers for you.

She eventually ran out and walked to Steven.

(Peridot) Wedding commander, all flowers have been deployed.

(Steven) At ease. Take a seat.

She sat down. Ruby is walking down the aisle with a huge smile on her face. Steven opened the book and started the speech.

(Steven) Dearly beloved gems, and humans, we're gathered here today to celebrate Ruby and Sapphire, two gems were love each other dearly and can form into one unique gem that no other gem could replace. Some know her as Garnet. She is their love, given form. Now, it's their turn to talk about that.

(Ruby) I know this is all kind of silly. I mean, we've been together for 5,750 years.

(Sapphire) And eight months.

(Ruby) I used to feel like I wasn't much good, just one of me on my own. But when we're together, it feels like it's okay to just be me. So, I want to be me with you. And... and not even the Diamonds will come between us.

(Sapphire) Ruby, my future used to look like one single, obvious stream, unbending till the end of time. In an instant, you pulled me from that destiny and opened my eye to an explosion of infinite possible futures, streaking across space and time, altered and obliterated by the smallest force of will.

Stars appeared in Ruby's eyes.

(Sapphire) What I mean is, you changed my life. And then, I changed your life. And now, we change our lives.

Steven opened a box that had rings in it. Ruby puts Sapphire's ring on and Sapphire put's Ruby's ring on.

(Steven) Ruby, do you take this gem to have and to hold, on this and every other planet in the universe?