Chapter 26: Consequences

3rd Person P.O.V.

Batman slowly wakes up.

(Yellow Diamond) Detective? Detective, wake up.

His head is resting in her lap as she tried to comfort him while he wakes up. He sits up and stood up along with Yellow.

(Yellow Diamond) Are you okay? I saw that your grabbed your abdomen area in pain.

(Batman) It's fine. Jasper just hit an old wound.

The other Diamonds woke up.

(White Diamond) What happened?

(Blue Diamond) Where's Jasper?

(Yellow Diamond) She's gone. She broke out the pearl we just locked up.

Everyone heard a scream. Pink ran into the room.

(Pink Diamond) WHERE IS STEVEN?!

(Blue Diamond) He's not here?

(Pink Diamond) No! He and Alison are gone!

(White Diamond) Oh, my stars!

(Batman) I'll find them.

(Pink Diamond) Please!

Batman goes to leave.

(Yellow Diamond) Detective, wait. Shouldn't you rest before you leave?

(Batman) There's no time for that.

Joker: Poor self care. How noble.

Batman leaves the Palace and tried finding anything relating to Steven and Allison's location. He found a three rebels with Detective Mode and followed them to a location that looks to be one of their camps.

(Rebel) Tonight's the night the Batman is no more.

(Rebel #2) Yeah, and in the morning, Homeworld will be back to what it was built upon.

(Rebel #3) So, where do you think the commander is going to do with Steven and the Bat's pearl?

(Rebel) Since they're both tied to the Bat, she'll probably use them as bargaining chips, or she'll just kill them both.

(Rebel #2) Maybe we'll be the ones to do it.

(Rebel) Yeah, Steven will be easy to kill. He's a human.

(Rebel #3) We just do what the commander says. If she wants us to kill him, we'll do it.

(Rebel) Slowly and painfully, make Pink Diamond suffer for starting the war.

(Rebel #2) Yeah, she's responsible for this, too.

Batman suddenly cuts in their conversation. He takes two of them and smashed them together to poof them. He takes the last one and holds her up in the air.

(Batman) Where's Steven and my pearl?

(Rebel) You don't scare me. I know you won't shatter me.

(Batman) No. I'll make you wish I shatter you. Where are they?!

(Rebel) Okay! Here, I got the coordinates for them!

[Coordinates Downloaded]

(Batman) If you're lying, I'll come find you.

He brutally slammed her on the ground, poofing her.

Joker: C'mon, Bats! Save Steven so I can kill him later.

He wants to save Steven but what about Alison? She needs to be saved, too. He couldn't just leave her.

He'll come rescue her the second he rescues Steven. He followed the coordinates to Steven. After he got there, he was sure in a surprise.