Little Shorts

VIPs:

Wattreader7389
GachaEvery
Tyra_is_day_dreaming
RoseTheMagicalFlower
rosechuck_chuck
ReptileEdge
Agent-Birdie

Thought I was done with this, huh? Yeah, so did I. But after watching CollegeHumor videos about Batman, I just had to make something similar to it.

For those of you who don't know, CollegeHumor's Batman is a mockery of the Batman portrayed by Christian Bale. And most videos are scenes from the Dark Knight trilogy by Christopher Nolan but with an incompetent Batman for comedic purposes. Those videos are hilarious, I actually almost passed out from laughing.

What relevance do they have here? Well, simple, I'm going to write those scenes here but adapted into Steven Universe and with a different context. I'm using two videos into this part, so, if you like this, let me know if you want to see more.

I will provide both videos on here, and I seriously suggest you watch them because they're a riot. 

Video #1:

In that video, Scarecrow uses fear toxin to manipulate Batman, but was confused with the results. Scarecrow's replacement is White Diamond since she's the closest character to match Scarecrow. The rest will play out how the video is.

Video #2:

In that video, Batman meets Harvey Dent as Two Face, but confuses the side of Dent's faces for the other identity, which is quite genius for comedy purposes. Spinel will replace Two Face, but how? What I did is that similar to an AU where Spinel's gem was split, one gem is a happy Spinel and the other was a dark and scary Spinel. But in this short, both are together in one gem, so basically, it's a Two Face Spinel. The Good Spinel will be called Nelly.

Let's begin:

3rd Person P.O.V.

Short One:

Batman sneaks up on White Diamond but she knew he was coming and used her power to make him see his greatest fear. Batman falls on his back against a wall and slides down on his rear. White smiled in sadistic pleasure and her eye's turned soulless black with white dots for pupils.

(White Diamond) Oh, having trouble? Have a drink!

White pours gasoline on Batman as he struggled and coughed.

(White Diamond) You look like a guy who takes himself way too seriously. You want my opinion?

She lights a match.

(Batman) Girl Scouts!

(White Diamond) You need to lighten-- Wait, what?

(Batman) Girl Scouts!

Batman saw White Diamond in a girl scout uniform waving at him.

(White Diamond) Wait, you're scared of Girl Scouts?

(Batman) Knocking on the door... I don't have any cash!

(White Diamond) Maybe I didn't use my power enough...