Part 10

planning Phukong's birthday

Tharn began handing out instructions to an event producer how he wants the living room to look, where the dining tables will be, guest seating, balloons, and decorations for Phukong's birthday, "Don't you think you're exaggerating? Your son is spoiled anyway!" 

"Type please don't be angry ..." Tharn said as he hugged his lover and placed his chin on his shoulder.

Tine sitting on the couch thought how cute this couple is, "your parents are really perfect for each other"

 "really?" Sarawat asked, "I think my dad pretty much fell into the trap ..."

Type sat down on the couch when Tharn behind him tried to flatter him, "I promise I didn't spend a lot of money on it, "Do you think I do not know you?" Type said angrily.

"How did you...?" Tine asked with a smile

"How did we get to know each other?" Tharn started giggling, "The truth is this is a pretty interesting story ..."

Type gives an elbow on his beloved husband's shoulder and whispers to him "Do you really want to tell them how we got to know each other?"

Tharn replied in a whisper "we have nothing to be ashamed of ... after all that's how we started to be friends to ..."

"Tharn shut up do you want to die?"

"Sarawat, Tine go get ready, the guests will be coming soon," Tharn said as he grabbed his lover's hand.

Sarawat's shower

Sarawat washed his body in the hot water, scrubbed his head, and started humming a song. suddenly he felt pretty weird like someone was looking at him...

"I knew you would love scrub's song!"

He turned his head and saw a small omega sitting on the counter and try to hide "Tine?! what are you doing here ?!"

"Like there's something I've never seen before"

Sarawat thought to himself, ("At first I knew him as so innocent omega, I didn't know there was a naughty side")

"Tine, what are you doing here?"

"The shower in my room is not working, so I said I would take a shower It yours," the omega said with a smile

Sarawat closed the water and approached the Tine, he leaned against the counter when his body leaned to Tine

"I have not finished showering yet ... but we can share..." Sarawat thought it was good revenge for Omega who likes to prank him, but he did not describe that.

"You are right! We'll save more time, it's not that we have anything to be ashamed of! " Tine took off his shirt, but when he came to take off his pants

Sarawat came out of the shower quickly

"I forgot I have homework!"

"But you did not finish washing your hair"

"Next time, don't try to prank me!" Said Tine with a giggle

Sarawat's face was red "it was dangerous, buddy you can not be present now" Sarawat looked at his little friend under the white towel

***

Tine came out of the shower with a bathrobe and saw that Sarawat was wearing a blue suit "You look good, but let me fix your tie"