Part 20

Two weeks later

"Sarawat? Are you awake? I made you the dish you like the most" Type said, But Sarawat did not respond, Type closed the door and Tharn stood behind him, Type hugged Tharn tightly.

"I'm scared what if our son stays like this"

"Type, I'm sure they had a misunderstanding between them and they will work it out"

"Did you smell Sarawat's scent? I could smell his sadness! I have to talk to Tine" Tharn stopped his love"

"Type we can't interfere"

"But our son!" Tharn hugged Type tightly, He knew Sarawat's sadness, he knew this feeling intimately that he and Type themselves parted.

Tears flowed from Sarawat's eyes, he felt the suffocation in his throat and the increasing pressure on his heart that does not let him breathe for a moment. He ran through his mind the day they were at Dim and Green's house. "What did I say or do wrong?" Sarawat sent thousands of messages to Tine, but at some point, it seems that Tine already blocked him.

After a few minutes, an email was received on Sarawat's email, from an unknown email, Sarawat opened the attached file. It was a divorce document that Tine had already signed, Sarawat ran out of the room and quickly went down the stairs, he missed the last steps and tripped on the floor, he stopped the fall with his hands, Tharn ran to his son.

"Sarawat what happened?!"

"I need to see Tine!"

"Sarawat I understand how you feel, but even his family doesn't know where he is"

"I...must see him..." Sarawat's tears broke out, "He sent a divorce document, dad he signed it, What did I do wrong?"

Thran hugged his son tightly "Sarawat it will be fine I promise"

"I can't live without him, he is my air...!" Sarawat's voice broke, the thought of Tine not wanting to be around him made him miserable.

after two days

Sarawat's friends came to his house, but he was unwilling to see anyone except Tine.

"Man... Boss, I think you need to go" Type said

"We'll try again tomorrow" Boss said

"Did you find out where Tine is?"

"No, we tried with his friends, but he blocked them all, the last message his family received was that he's fine, and he wants time to himself"

"What the hell happened there?" Type said

"Tine, what happened to you? What makes you push everyone away from you?" Type thought to himself, he loved Tine as much as he loved his children.

two weeks before

After Tine and Sarawat left Green and Dim's house, Tine felt jealous,

He wanted what Green and Dim had.

Flashback

Green struggled to walk, his large pregnant belly making it difficult for him to move, Dime came up behind him and kissed the back of his neck, he used his hands to lift Green's belly, which took some weight off and eased his back.

"Is this helping my beautiful Omega?"

"Stop flattering"

"So I should stop?" Dim teased his love, Green glared at his love, which made him giggle "I'm kidding, I asked my mother if she could watch the kids and give us some time alone, so I can massage your feet and pamper you, maybe a bubble bath with hot water as you like "

"That actually sounds good" Green kissed Dim "I love you"

"I loved you too"

Back to Tine and Sarawae

Tine smiled at the thought of him and Sarawat having children,

But suddenly a thought popped into his head

He and Sarawat have been married for a few months, maybe it's time for them to have kids too?

present time

There was a knock on the hotel door, Fong entered the room and saw his friend lying in bed in the dark with his eyes staring at the window without moving.

Breakfast and lunch that was on the table were not eaten.

"Tine, You must at least eat some of the food I bought" but Tine didn't respond, Fong sat on the bed and his eyes started to tear.

"You know today's medicine is advancing... today nothing is certain" Fong said, but Tine didn't respond.

"Maybe we'll talk to Sarawat about it?" Fong suggested

Tine for the first time in two weeks spoke "And what? I'll tell him he married a broken omega who could never get pregnant!"

"Maybe we should talk to another doctor?"

Tine got up from the bed and shouted at Fong "We've already been through three doctors with the same answer!!! How many doctors do you want to hear that I'm broken? Are you enjoying the fact that I can't get pregnant?!! " Tine cried and couldn't breathe

Fong hugged his friend who was starting to lose control "Tine, I'm sorry, ok, I'll stop looking for more doctors, we'll stay here as long as you need"

"I don't want Sarawat to hate me!"

Tine cried like he had never cried before, The thought that Sarawat would hate him so much scared him, the thought that he and Sarawat were no longer together broke him.

‏‏***

Tine was lying in bed, when suddenly he heard the door open

"Fong? Did you forget something?" Tine said

"How could you not tell me?"

A familiar voice made Tine get up in bed quickly "Sarawat? What are you doing here?"

"How could you lie to me?" Sarawat said with an angry voice

"I should have walked away"

"How did you get me to marry you when you're so broken?"

"what?"

"A broken omega who can't get pregnant"

"I'm... sorry I didn't know" Tine said in a broken voice and tried to hug Sarawat

"Don't touch me, you are no longer in my life"

"Sarawat please don't leave me"

Sarawat walked towards the door and didn't even look back at Tine, Tine tried to go to stop Sarawat but fell and  felt as if his legs were frozen.

"Sarawat, please!!! I'm sorry!!! Sarawat!! Sarawat!!"

"Tine!!! Get up it's just a dream!!" Fong's voice was heard in Tine's nightmare

Tine got up quickly his breaths quickened and tears soon burst from his eyes"I.... must get out of here!!! I don't.... I don't... I can't have Sarawat find out" Tine grabbed his own hair.

"Tine please stop, everything will be fine" Fong hugged his friend.

"Fong help escape from here, I have to leave the country, please help me!!!"

"Tine...."

"I'll die if he finds out about this, please... I'm begging you, I'll do anything please help me!!!"

Fong had never seen Tine in such a state, he was afraid that his friend might do something to himself. "Okay we'll go together, I'll talk to my uncle" Fong hugged his friend tightly, he couldn't hold back his tears.‏‏

"I love him so much... I don't want... him to hate me"