Part 17

Tine and Sarawat were on their way back home to Sarawat's house, they were exhausted from their honeymoon, after all, Sarawat didn't let Tine rest for a single moment.

They parked the car and took out the luggage. They both moved towards the door and heard something strange. They entered and suddenly...

"Tharn the kids need to back home" Type said hoarsely.

"Phukong is supposed to be back tomorrow and the married couple is supposed to return at night, And it's a long time since we have had just as much fun as this" Tharn picked up Type and placed him on the counter, and kissed Type until they were lying down.

"What are you doing???" Sarawat yells turning and covering his lover's eye.

"We eat on this counter!!!!"

Type's face turned red "You said they were coming back at the night, I knew I didn't have to..."

"Glad you're back, I need to sort out some things upstairs" Type climbed the stairs out of embarrassment.

"Sarawat, Tine is glad to see you" Tharn said awkwardly.

"We glad to see you too dad" Tine said.

"Well I have to go, Fong said will pick me up we have to submit the work next week" Tine said and kissed Sarawat on the cheek

"Call me when you're done I'll pick you up" Sarawat said

Tine nodded with a smile

"Good day dad" Tine said to Tharn

"you too" Tharn said grabbing his own neck embarrassed with a red face.

Tine left the house and Sarawat looked at his father with an angry face.

"You're not kids anymore, I can't believe I have to tell you this, I really hope Tine and mine's house is ready by next week," Sarawat stormed up the stairs.

Tine was sitting with his friends, they all had their laptops open but looked at Tine who was focused on his laptop. Tine felt being watched, he looked up and realized that his friends were staring at him.

"What?"

"Tell me how it was" all his friends said together

"Fun" Tine said in one word

"fun....?" That's all gang say

"Mmmm" Tine nodded and his face turned red

"Sarawat... didn't let us  sleep" all the friends laughed

"Can we concentrate?" Tine asked

"Strange, since when do you want to study?" Ohm said

"Mmm that's probably true" all the friends laughed

"Enough stop, leave him, we have work to submit" Fong said

"Ok ok, sorry Mr.Guntithanon" the other members said.

Tine silently said "thank you" to his friend

The evening came and Sarawat was waiting outside the Fong's dorms

Tine said goodbye to his friends and got into the car.

"How was it?" Sarawat asked as he plugged Tine's cell phone into charging. Tine smiled "We're almost done, we just need to do pronunciation"

"Mmm I'm glad to hear"

Tine's phone rang, Phukong was calling.

"Mmm Phukong is calling you?"

"I should answer it outside"

"Why would you answer that outside?"

Tine quickly got out of the car