Part 30

After three months

Tine and Sarawat shared the news of Tine's pregnancy with their families and friends. Man saw this as an opportunity to persuade Type to have a child as well, but it resulted in a confrontation between Type's fist and Man's cheek. As Tine's pregnancy progressed, his morning sickness subsided, but his hunger increased.

At 3 AM, Tine whispered to Sarawat, trying not to startle him, "Sarawat?"

Sarawat, half-asleep, asked, "What's happening?"

"I'm hungry," Tine replied, lying on his side and cuddling up to Sarawat.

Sarawat checked the time and said, "It's 3 AM. You ate two hours ago," before attempting to go back to sleep.

"It's not me! It's your baby!" Tine snapped, hitting Sarawat's arm.

Startled, Sarawat woke up and asked, "What happened?"

"I'm hungry," Tine said, his voice breaking into tears.

"Maybe wait another three hours," Sarawat tiredly suggested.

"I'm hungry... don't you care about me? Don't you care about our child?" Tine's tears welled up and streamed down his face.

"What do you want to eat?" Sarawat asked, getting up to head to the kitchen.

"Maybe sweetie wings?" Tine asked excitedly.

"Tine, it's 3 AM. Do you really want to eat a big meal right now? You had curry just an hour ago!"

"You know what? I don't need you. I'm going out alone to get food!" Tine said angrily, but Sarawat didn't react and fell back asleep without noticing.

Tine threw a pillow at Sarawat. "I'll find another alpha who will take care of me and the baby!" Tine yelled in anger.

"I give him my blessing," Sarawat mumbled before falling back asleep.

"Don't you love me anymore?" Tine began to cry softly and rapidly.

Sarawat, alarmed by Tine's crying, pulled Tine towards him. "Tine, I'm sorry, I'm an idiot, I was wrong. I'll prepare something for you now!" Sarawat quickly got up, kissed Tine on the forehead, and reassured him.

 I'll prepare something for you now!" Sarawat quickly got up, kissed Tine on the forehead, and reassured him