Part 8

Look what trouble our son is getting into because of him" she pushed Pond and came to slap Sarawat but suddenly another voice came.

"If you touch my son you are dead !!" A tall man with a grim face but handsome arrived.

"Type, calm down ... do not make the situation worse than it is." said the other man who came with him.

"Hello, I'm Tharn Guntithanon, and this is my wife Type Guntithanon"

"Mom, please calm down." Sarawat said.

"Shut up! Since when did I teach you to be Stupid? Someone is trying to hit you, hit back," Type said.

"boo, you need to relax, " Tharn said as he massaged Type's shoulders

"Now I understand, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree." Cha-am said as she pulled her hair back to her ear.

"The fact that you're a woman doesn't mean I will not hit you!"  Type step towards her

"Come on! Do you think I'm afraid of you?" Cha-am said as she rolled up her sleeves.

Pond grabbed her "Pond do you want to die? Release me"

"You need to relax," Pond shouted

"Relax? Did you hear what they said about our son in the news?"

"Cha-am"

"They said he was pregnant, do you think our family will stand such a big thing again?"

"Cha-am, you must calm down!" Pond this time raised his voice

"And what if I do?" Tine looked in mom's eyes, trying to see her reaction to the things he said.

"are you?" Cha-am said

"Pregnant, what will you do?"

Cha-am slap Tine's face. " After everything that we went through"

"I'm tired! I'm tired of satisfying you mom" Tine said hoarsely.

"I can not be the perfect son you want me to be" his tears

spilled on his white cheeks.

Tine's breath became fast, a sharp pain appeared in his chest, Tine fell to his knees.

"Tine? What happened? Sarawat got down on his knees and tried to support Tine.

"I ... can't ... breath..."

Cha-am froze in her place, Pond tried to help his son.

Type ran to Tine and got down on his knees too, "Sarawat bring my bag!"

Sarawat ran to fetch the bag, Type kept everyone away from Tine "Tine I need you to let me help you, okay?"

Tine slept in one of the rooms of the house, Type wiped his sweat and darkened the room a little. When he left the room he saw Sarawat in the doorway.

"he is fine?

"Yes... is he important to you?"

Sarawat nodded

"You can peek at him, but not for a long time. I'm afraid that Medusa will jump on you again."

Sarawat giggle "don't worry I will do it fast"

Type went downstairs, he saw Tharn serving hot cups of tea to the agitated couple. Throughout the conversation, Type remained silent, until...