Part 1

Tine begins his first year at university, he excited because for him this the first step to real life. Fong and the rest of his friends also study there so he did not feel lonely. Suddenly he heard cries of encouragement

 "Sarawat !! Sarawat !!!"

"Marry Me,"

 a group of girls shouted, they were holding signs, I think their voice almost smashed the windows. Tine asked Fong what was going on there and who was the guy that the girls remind. Fong laughed because there was not a person who did not know Sarawat,

 "This is Sarawat, he is from a strong family of alphas. Alphas, Betas, and omegas are crazy over him". "

 Tine laughed "it is not possible, one person can't be so revered."

 "Be careful!!!"

 A shout was heard from the football field, Tine, who did not manage to escape the ball, Tine was injured and fainted. He waked up in the nurse's room, the little omega felt a slight confusion, a thick, gentle voice sounded to his ears

 "are you okay?"

 When Tine opened his eyes he could not help but fall in love with what he saw, 

"so hot"

 the handsome guy reached out to open the button of the omega shirt, but the handsome guy did not realize that the young guy meant his beauty and not the heat in the air. The young Omega didn't realize the good intentions of the Alpha, he tossed the fist to the alpha's chin and said.

  "Pervert, what do you think you're doing?"

 "you are sane?" Alpha shouted and grabbed his chin. 

Tine realized he was indeed wrong, but did not want to admit it, instead of, yelling at the guy back

 "What's your name?" Asked the tall guy. 

For a moment, Tine did not recognize the guy standing in front of him but then thought Tine remembered in his conversation with Fong ("Shit !!!, is this a Sarawat ?? Is it from the Alphas family, he will resent my life and give me a red note with a skull in the locker? Then everyone will hit me, He must not know my name! (Tine loves Korean dram (boys before flowers). A picture of a rabbit is seen in one of the pictures in the nurse's room. 

"My name is Rab-Bit Tine said with full confidence,

 "Rab... Bit...you're trying to lie?" Asked the tall guy, bending over Tine's face, he covered his face and smiled at him, Tine face become red.

 "Are you feeling good? say Sarawat, Tine lowered Sarawat's hand from his face,

" I'm fine," Tine said and quickly ran away from the nurse's room. Sarawat thought that the omega pretty cute, something about him feels special.

Tine quickly enters the classroom, he saw that everyone already sitting and the professor is looking at him. 

"Student, why are you late to your first day?" 

Tine felt embarrassed because all eyes were on him, he apologized several times until the professor asked him to sit in his place. Fong signaled to Tine that he had reserved a place for him,

 "You are a traitor!" Tine said as he sat down, 

"I left you in good hands," said  Fong

 "If they chase and abused me it's all your fault" 

"You must stop with the Korean dramas". 

"You're were late to the class and now you're interrupting in class" the professor shouted, Tine, apologized again and promised to be quiet.

At the end of their first day Tine returned home, he threw the bag on the floor 

"Tine I just finished cleaning, can you put the bag in the room?" Said his father. 

"Sorry sir", Tine picked up the bag and when he went back down to the living room he saw both of his parents getting ready for dinner, Tine smelled the scent of fetuses in the room and felt drool dripping from his mouth.

As they sat around the table his parents asked about his first day, Tine told them about everything, not exactly everything, he made sure to omit the information about being late for the first lesson and the Sarawat. He noticed that his mother and father were trying to tell him something, but could not find the words.

"Dad and I were thinking about your future ... and your father has a good childhood friend ... his son is studying with you in" Tine got up quickly from the chair and started walking towards his room

 "Mom my ears plugged I cannot hear you", Tine's mother tried to follow him but his father grabbed her hand and said they would try to talk to him tomorrow.

Tine slumped into the bed and thought how miserable his life was going to be, he didn't want to get married, but he also knows the dangers of being a single omega.

Day after,( morning)

Tine left his house early so he will not need to talk about the matching with his parents, but his mother who knew her son sent him a message

"Tomorrow we meet with the guy and his family at 10 am, don't you dare to be late!"

Tine told himself to ignored the message, but after a few seconds, another message was sent.

"Don't you dare to ignore, you be late and lee min ho's poster going to the trash!"

"bad woman, She always forces me to do what she wants."

The day has come and Tine needs to meet with the guy and his family, his mother forced him to wear fancy clothes and apply some make-up to hide the black bags under his eyes.

"You stay up all night because of drama, right?"

"No mom... I was excited about the meeting"

Tine lied, he would not tell his mother that the reason he did not sleep was that he saw 8 episodes of his Korean drama. The guy late and only his parents were there, his parents apologized a lot for him to be late, but then he showed up, a tall guy with a muscular body, Tine looked upon him, he can't believe that this guy is...