Part 3

"Sarawat, why you here?" trying to hide with the shower curtain.

"hey, omega why are in the alphas showers?"

"is the omegas showers."

"Your mother did not teach you to read?"

"you are a pervert."

"your the one that shouldn't be here."

"This game was good."

"I can not believe you missed the first goal."

"It was not my fault."

Other alphas players were coming to showers, I understand that I'm the one who should not be here. Sarawat pushed me into the shower cubicle, My body exposed in front of him, I tried to cover myself.

"I knew you were a pervert."

"If they catch its expulsion from the university."

"what? I can't be..." Sarawat covers Tine's mouth, "Shut up, do you want to be caught?"

"I start crying, don't want to be exp..."

"hey, I will help you...but I need you to be quiet...okay?"

I noded, (the reason that cried...was my parents, I feel that...always disappointing them.")

"did you see the chat?"

"on Mil?"

"yes, I heard that the omega that Mil dating is easy."

"maybe I will try on him a move?"

Sarawat can see the anger out of me, he tried to comfort me, I was furious, how could they conclude this about me? But I knew I had to be quiet.

"did you saw the other omega body?"

"Which one?"

"I think his name is Fong?"

"his body looks good, and he seems a bit naive...I'm sure that I can nail him."

You can talk about me as much as you want but not about my best friend. Tine thought.

"nail your ass, little mmm."

"what are you doing?" Sarawat said to me.

"who there?"

"shit, they coming to us."

"I told you to be.."

Sarawat came out of the shower cubicle quickly, the other alphas had seen him and stopped in their place.

"P'Sarawat? what are you?"

"What do you think you are doing?" Sarawat yell.

 "what do you mean P?"

"If someone will hear this disgusting conversation, what will he think?"

"p'  it's just conversation betweens alphas..."

"do ten laps."

"what?"

"do I need to repeat myself?"

I peeked and saw how those alphas were running so fast, can't believe they were scared so much from Sarawat.

"omega, you can out."

"I have a name"

"do you want to this conversation right now or out from here before they come back?"

I wanted to answer him, but I had to hurry and get out of there. I go to my bag, but my clothes were missing. shit!! before I went into the shower I remembered that the girls I met at the entrance of the showers told me that I was wrong and the shower on the right side belonged to the omegas, they must take my clothes because of p'Mil?

A perfect match?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें