Part 28

"How's Tine?!!! is okay!!!"

"Tine is fine, he is doing well" the doctor said in a comforting voice

"and the baby?"

"the baby..."

"The baby is okay."

Sarawat grasped the doctor's hand, saying, "Thank you, thank you."

"You can go see him, we'll provide you with all the information you need when he wakes up," the doctor assured.

Sarawat entered the room where Tine lay in bed, unconscious and still groggy from the surgery. Sarawat gently ran his fingers through Tine's hair, lifting a strand, and kissed his forehead. "I love you."

"Sarawat..." Tine's eyes fluttered open as he tried to sit up, but Sarawat gently guided him back onto the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Sarawat asked with concern and pressed the service button to call one of the nurses.

"What happened?" Tine asked, fear evident in his voice.

"Tine... we're pregnant," Sarawat whispered.

"What? No way, I stopped the..."

"We are, indeed."

Tine began to cry, feeling the weight of the long period of stress lifting off him. Tears flowed uncontrollably, and his breathing became short. Sarawat was relieved to see the emotional release but tried to gauge his health and the baby's. "Tine, take deep breaths."

"We're going to be... parents?" Tine asked through his tearful sobs, struggling to comprehend what Sarawat was telling him.

Sarawat placed his forehead against Tine's, saying, "Yeah, we're going to be parents. We did it." He kissed Tine softly on the lips and looked into his eyes.

***

Sarawat and Tine sat in the room with the doctor. They discovered that Tine was five weeks pregnancy.

"You see, we managed to preserve this pregnancy, but the road ahead is still long." the doctor explained.

"What do you mean?" Tine asked anxiously, and Sarawat held his hand to try and reassure him.

"We managed to repair the tear in the uterus and control the bleeding, but we're concerned that such a condition might recur," the doctor explained.

"Is there something that could cause it?" Sarawat inquired.

"Physical strain, sometimes there isn't a known reason," the doctor elucidated.

Flashback: Preparing for the evening party

Tine and Sarawat dragged chairs. "Tine, don't drag it... it's heavy."

"Why? Because I'm a small, weak Omega and need a strong Alpha by my side?" Tine said mockingly