Part 32 - special

Hi guys,

I got an idea to write a special chapter, hope you will like it :)

After two months,

Tine was lying on the bed half-sitting, with White and bottle in his hand, and Black was sleeping next to him, with a pillow beside him to prevent him from falling.

Sarawat had just returned from his studies with Tine's study materials to prepare for his semester exams.

"Sarawat? You're back?"

"Yes, sorry, did I disturb you?"

"No, I just closed my eyes."

"How was your day?"

"Fine, Black behaved well, but your second son won't stop crying."

"Interesting, like whom..." Sarawat smirked.

"What are you implying?" Tine got annoyed.

Sarawat approached him, moved the pillow behind him, and hugged him from behind. "I didn't mean to upset you. What do you say you will take a bath, and I'll take care of the kids?"

"You'll deal with your monsters?"

"I managed with you; I don't see why I wouldn't manage with them." Sarawat tried to make Tine laugh, but Tine got angry instead.

"Here, take your son!" Tine said angrily and handed the baby to Sarawat, then he went to the bathroom.

"Tine, I was just joking..." Sarawat regretted his words. Sarawat talked to White. "Your mom is so sensitive these days."

Tine filled the bathtub with warm water and lots of soap. He lay in the shower, enjoying the warmth of the water, thoroughly washing his hair, and closing his eyes. He didn't feel quite well, but it wasn't something he considered serious enough to discuss with Sarawat.

Suddenly, he heard someone entering the bathroom and saw Sarawat joining him in the bath. "Sarawat, where are the kids?"

"I asked Phukong to watch over them."

"Are you serious? You called him here just for that?"

"I thought it would be nice for both of us to have some time alone," Sarawat kissed Tine's shoulder and settled behind him as Tine sat between his legs.

"I called Type today," Tine said.

"How's the pregnancy going for him?"

"He said he's fine, but Man annoys him too much. Maybe you talk to him about it?"

"No way. He is getting excited excessively, just from the idea of becoming a father, and I have no intention of letting him bother me with it."

"You are Mean."

Sarawat ignored Tine's words and kissed him on the shoulder. Tine understood his lover's intentions and stopped him. "Sarawat, I'm not in the mood."

"Why? We did it once time since the birth..." Sarawat looked disappointed.

"I'm not feeling well; what do you think about this weekend?" Tine suggested.

"Do I also need to fill out an application?" Sarawat joked.

"Decide now before I withdraw the offer."

Sarawat laughed, but for a moment remembered the reason why Tine didn't want to.

"Wait a moment? Are you not feeling well?" Sarawat asked.

"A little nauseous, nothing serious," Tine tried to reassure him.