Part 26

hi,

This chapter is going to be more of a mature section, I tried to write as much as I could, hope you like it!

3 months later

The university decided to organize a three-night trip for all the departments, including a competition between the different departments. Married students and couples who declared themselves were allowed to share rooms.

Sarawat and Tine were arranging their belongings in the room when it was time to leave for the pool party organized by the senior students. Sarawat stopped Tine.

"Are you really going out like that?" Sarawat fixed his gaze on Tine.

"What do you mean?" Tine was wearing short red swim trunks that showed off his butt and skinny white legs.

"Maybe put on a shirt? The sun can be dangerous today," Sarawat suggested.

"I'll take the bag with me. There's no need to put it on right now," Tine replied.

"Can you please put on a shirt?!" Sarawat exclaimed.

"Are you jealous?" Tine laughed.

"No, no, no, I'm not," Sarawat's eyes darted uncontrollably.

"I hear a lot of "no" but if you say it's not that, maybe I'll just go out like this in my swimsuit?" Tine pulled out a tiny bathing suit, causing Sarawat to become more flustered.

"I... Tine, I don't think..." Sarawat stammered.

"You're right. Fong mentioned there's a place where you can sunbathe without any clothes on. It seems he went there," Tine began taking off his clothes until he was completely naked.

"What do you say? Maybe I should go out like this?" Tine put his hand on Sarawat's shoulder. "Is there a problem?"

Tine knew how to manipulate Sarawat and make him jealous easily.

"You know what? You're right!" Sarawat declared and took off his clothes too.

"What?" Tine said in a panic.

"I heard about it from Boss. After all, we're all men, aren't we?" Sarawat said as he stripped down and walked towards the door.

"Really?" Tine said in a panic.

"Mmm," Sarawat replied and reached to open the door. However, Tine stopped him.

"You're doing this on purpose!" Tine yelled at Sarawat.

"Then put your shirt on!"

"Me? What about you? You always walk around with out your shirt on!!" Tine yelled back.

"Tine, it's not the same!"

"What? Why isn't it the same?" Tine asked, crossing his arms.

"Because I am alpha and you are omega!"

"What? Are you serious?" Tine asked angrily.

"Alphas are perverts. They'll stare at your body!"

"Why do you think the omegas won't look at you?" Tine retorted.

"Tine, put your shirt on or you won't be going out!" Sarawat said, not paying attention to his own words.

"Oh really?" Tine replied defiantly.