Part 21

"Tine, are you serious? Are you really going to leave the country?" Fong shouted at Tine, but Tine did not respond to his words and looked down.

"I understand that you are sad and hurt, but what about your family? What about Sarawat? Are you really going to leave him behind?" Fong approached Tine

Tine began to quickly pack his clothes "I'll manage on my own, I don't need you"

"Tine, you can't think straight, when was the last time you slept?"

"It's none of your business! So get away from me" Tine yelled at Fong and pushed him, Fong tripped.

"Tine please, you need to think clearly!"

"How can I think logically!! Ah ah!!" Tine pushed away Fong's hands who were trying to comfort him.

"How am I supposed to feel... that I'm so broken!! Broken!! Ruined!! Ahhh, answer me!!!! Answer! Answer! Answer! Answer!!! Answer!! Answer!!!

"Tine, please" Fong started to tear up

Answer! Answer! Answer! answer!!! answer!! answer!!! Tine continued to speak and did not hear anything from Fong's words. Tine's breaths began to become short until he couldn't breathe, Tine felt his heart stabbing hard and fell to his knees.

"Tine, what happened? Tine answer!!"

"I ....no,... manage to breathe... I can't.... breathe, it hurts...!! Tine barely managed to get the things out of his mouth until he suddenly collapsed.

"Tine please wake up!!!" Fong tried to shake Tine and took out the phone and quickly dialed an ambulance.

***

At this time Sarawat was lying in bed, motionless as he looked at his cell phone waiting for a message from Tine, each time he refreshed his call history in case he missed a call from Tine even though he was standing next to the phone every second.

When his little brother entered his room

"P'Sarawat,  We find Tine!!! He's in the hospital!!"

Sarawat quickly got up and ran quickly towards his car, but his parents forbade him to drive and claimed that they would drive him. His parents were afraid he might have an accident. Like Tine, Sarawat had not slept or eaten properly for weeks, his eyes were expressionless and you could see the dark circles under his eyes.

Type did not have time to stop the car and Sarawat already had time to jump from it, he ran with his bare feet, running on the hard concrete that scratched his feet but Sarawat did not feel the studs on his skin at all. he saw Tine unconscious and connected to oxygen. Tine's parents tried to stop him, but he pushed them away and hugged an unconscious Tine, Sarawat's tears were big, you could feel how relieved he was to see Tine.

"Tine... please don't.... do that to me again...!!!" Sarawat said tearfully, his voice breaking

Tharn runs to Sarawat who stumbles back and faints. "Sarawat!! Wake up!" Tharn said

"Tharn, it's he will be okay, it's just a stress reliever," said Type

"Fong can you please call a nurse?" asked Type from Fong

"Y..es" Fong said

***

A few hours later

Sarawat got out of bed quickly, and saw Tine's family and family around his bed.