Part 2

p'Mil?? (shit my match it's him?)

I remember that Fong told me about him.

p'Mil his from my university, Engineering, he tall, good looking, and his eyebrows so thick, ahh and he also in the soccer team, like Sarawat.

My mom looked at me and kicked my leg behind the table. she whispers to my right ear, "Introduce yourself to your mate."

"my name is Tine Teepakorn..."

"maybe we let the children be alone? I think it's easier for them to get to know each other." my dad said.

P'Mil's mom looked at me and smiled, "okay, let's let them be alone, ms Teepakorn, honey?

Our parents let us be alone, in the start, it was embarrassing, but p'Mil was nice, so that makes it easier. (shit my match it's him?)

"I hear that we in the same university" p'Mil say.

"yes, I from the exterior design department...In which department are you?"I asked even though I knew the answer.

"engineering"

"Wow, that means that you smart."

"ho, thanks...but I don't think it what makes me smart."

P'Mil said in embarrassment while scratching the back of his head.

When we get out of the restaurant, P'Mil offered to drive me home.

"let me drive you home."

"no, it's okay, I can take the bus."

"An omega like you can not walk around at such an hour alone." P'Mil says and opens the door's car for me.

I know that p'Mil didn't mean to be an insult, but this how alphas educated and raised. they learn how to protect on their omega, and how much omega our weak and can't defend themselves. I truly hate that feeling. I can protect myself, don't need an alpha to protectin.

Tine's home

Tine was exhausted from the long day he had, his clothes were uncomfortable, and the only thing that was in his mind is wearing his pajamas in his bed as he continued to watch his drama that he start last night. But unfortunately, someone had other plans for him.

When Tine opens the front door, He saw his mom and dad sitting on chairs that they take from the kitchen.

"Dad, I believe that you here against your rights." Mr. Pond nodded.

Mr. Pondr gets A scolding looks, she ignored what I said and get to the point.

"how was?"

"I will get to the point too, Although p'Mil were nices to me, and he drove me to me home to "Keeps me safe" :/', I did not feel any attraction to him."

"what?"

"Zero percent of attraction."

Tine saw his mom face and understand that a volcano is about to erupt.

"Okay, I will go to my bedroom."

"ho no, we didn't finish this conversation."

"dad?"

"honey, let's talk with him tomorrow?"

"do you want to die?"

"Sorry, son."

Mom looks at me and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Tine!!! I knew what you feel."

"When I date with your father...I said to myself that I can get better."