Part 27

"Ahhh, Boss, what are you doing here? Phuak having sex with Boss? My eyes!!!" Tine wiped his eyes, trying to forget what he saw.

"Ahhh, Tine, what are you doing here?" Phuak and Boss shouted and tried to hide their naked bodies.

***

The two quickly grabbed the hotel robes and couldn't make eye contact with Tine due to the embarrassment of the situation.

"When did you guys start dating?" Tine asked curiously.

"Hmmm, we didn't exactly go out..." Phuak said.

"What???"

"You guys all abandoned me. I was bored and, well... a little horny, so I started browsing dating apps, and in this case, it was Boss."

"But Boss???"

"What could I do?! The rest looked murderers like they might sell me into prostitution or organ trafficking."

"But Boss?"

"You know how I was worried about being photographed by some creep, but since I knew him, I didn't mind... you know."

"Well, that's a pretty understandable reason" Tine agreed.

"I'm here, you know..." Boss reminded them of his existence.

"But he's cute, even if he's a bit foolish. And only recently we defined it as a relationship... so could you keep it a secret?" both Phuak and Boss pleaded.

"Please!!!" Boss and Phuak chimed in together.

"Alright, your secret's safe with me. I'm genuinely happy for you," Tine assured.

Tine left Phuak's room and decided to head back to his own. Little did he know, Sarawat was still in the room. Tine felt an intense surge of anger at that moment he didn't want to see Sarawat. After taking a deep breath, Tine entered the room, cautiously scanning for Sarawat's presence. Hearing the sound of running water from the shower, Tine's frustration overwhelmed him.

Tine advanced to the shower room and noticed Sarawat's red eye. He could see that Sarawat had been crying, seeing him in such a vulnerable state made his heart hurt. Tine took off his clothes and entered the shower.

"Tine," Sarawat began to speak.

"I want to talk first," Tine interrupted, locking his gaze on Sarawat.

Sarawat fell silent.

"First, I love you. You are my present and my future. I've always been afraid of marriage because of the whole alpha-omega dynamic because of all those societal notions about ownership. Today, what you did... hurt me. You don't own me."

"I never thought of you as my property," Sarawat protested.

"You said it! You wanted me to obey you!"

"I didn't mean it in that way..."

"But you still allowed those words to come out of your mouth."

"I was jealous!"

"Jealous of what? I let you mark me!"

"I know, but I can't control the jealousy. I can't help it!"

"That's not an answer. One of the reasons I chose you is because you made me feel safe."

Sarawat studied Tine's face intently.

"I trust you. Why can't you trust me?"

"I trust you, I just don't trust others."