Part 6

day after

Tine woke up with his body rolled up in a blanket, he looked like a sushi roll and two belts were around him, and that made it hard for him to move. Tine noticed the guy lying next to him, he saw his muscular back turned to him he lay without a shirt. Tine vaguely remembered what had happened that night.

"It can not be ... P'Kim is" Tine began to roll and fell out of bed.

"Ouch"

Sarawat got up from his sleep to the sound of Tine falling, he saw the guy lying with his face on the floor, trying to roll, he looked like a fish out of the water, Sarawat thought.

"Tine let me help you." Sarawat said trying to help Tine turn around and be on his feet. When Sarawat turned Tine to the position they were face to face.

"You?! Sarawat?!" Tine began to jump and try to escape from Sarawat.

"Pervert, leave me alone !!"

"pervert?" Said Sarawat angrily, how can this guy thinking of me like that after I saved him yesterday.

"Yes, you!"

"Strange that you call me a pervert after what you tried to do to me yesterday"

"Why I will do something to you?!" Tine shouted

"I do not know ... ask yourself." Sarawat said as he touched his neck, and on his neck is a hickey.

"I did not do it!" Said Tine angrily

"Sure? we can check if you want to," Sarawat said as he nodded to Tine

"You were dead, and why am I tied like that?!"

"If I didn't do it, you were raped me last night"

"Saraleo!"

"Try to remember." Sarawat whispered in Tine's ear

Flashback (last night)

Sarawat laid Tine on his bed, covered him well, suddenly Tine opened his eyes.

"Tine is everything alright? Are you feeling unwell?"

Tine grabbed Sarawat by his neck and bent Sarawat towards him, Tine start kissing Sarawat's lips.

"Tine ... you are still under the influence of the drug." said Sarawat.

"Be my alpha" Tine said as he dropped Sarawat on the bed and Tine on top of him. "You're so handsome."

Tine started kissing Sarawat again and tried to take off Sarawat's shirt, Sarawat felt mesmerized, he started kissing Tine back ... but he stopped himself, he knew it was wrong to take advantage of the moment.

"Why are you stopping?" Said Tine as his hand gripped Sarawat's nape.

"Tine ..." Sarawat said Tine's name in gently.

"Aren't you attracted to me?" asked Tine

If  Tine knew how much at that moment Sarawat wanted to grab him, hug him, and kiss him back.

Suddenly Tine began to undress, he began to unbutton his shirt.

"Tine, what are you doing?"

"It's not clear? I told you, I want you to be my alpha" Tine kissed Sarawat's neck. Suddenly Sarawat felt Tine's hand trying to reach his little Sarawat. Sarawat removed Tine from his body and walked away from him.