Part 5

Sarawat pov

Sarawat sat down on the football field along with his friends, Boss, Mann, and teaching assistant, Max.

"Wat, why do you look so angry?" Max asked curiously.

"I'm not angry." Said Sarawat as he lay down and placed his hand on his eyes from the blinding sun.

"Hmmm really? It sounds like you're pretty angry ... " said Boss suspiciously

"Maybe because of the little omega?" Man said with a smile as his eyes tried to examine Sarawat's reaction.

"The omega from the showers?" Boss asked

"keep your voice down !! Do you want to cause a commotion?" Sarawat yells at them.

"Sorry!" The two slapped on their mouths.

"The omega from the showers? Max asked as he whispers.

"p', I'd be happy if you could not ask me about it."

Max nodded. "But can you say why you're mad at him?"

"Kim...from the design department, is having a party this weekend ... he invited Tine, so I told Tine not to go there..." Said Sarawat angrily.

"Why would he listen to you?" Max asked

"what?" Sarawat looked angrily at Max

"He does not really know you ... why should he listen to you?" Max said arrogantly, Boss and Man nodded in agreement with his words.

"Are you against me?" Sarawat asked nervously.

"No, but I'm not expecting the Omega to listen to an alpha like you ..." Max said

"I don't know what to do, you know Kim, how can I convince Tine to listen to me?" Sarawat Said despair.

"When I think about it ... why are you interested in what he does?" Man asked suspiciously.

"Man..."

"Okay, okay sorry, do not get angry!" Said Man as he tried to reassure Sarawat.

"Why don't we go too and then you can keep an eye on him if you're so worried about him?" Asked Boss.

Sarawat hated going to parties, he always tried to avoid it. But he felt compelled to go there, he feared that something might happen to little Omega.

Man's question preoccupied Sarawat, why does he really care about this omega? He does not know him, but he wants to keep him safe.

Weekend

The weekend came and Tine and Fong Get ready at Fong's house for the party.  As they made their way to Ohm's house.

Tine's cell phone rang.

"Ohm, we're on your way to your house"

"Turn around"-Ohm

"why? Did something happen? Tine said in a panic.

"Phuak ... broke his leg" -Ohm

" Is he okay?" Fong asked

"Ohm, I think I'm going to die !!! Phuak yell.

"How did it happen?"

"Do not tell them!" -Phuak yell

"He slipped on a banana ..." Ohm giggled and tried to hold his laugh.

"You said you would not tell them." Phuak got upset

"Which hospital are you going to? We will come there." said Fong anxiously