Part 24

Hi, 

The next section is going to be more of a mature section, I tried to write as much as I could, hope you like it!

***

("It's already 5:30 am!!??? I'm tired, how do I tell him I can't do it anymore, It's been a few months now that I haven't been able to sleep through the night, not that I want to complain... but I")

"Your scent is so good" Tine licking Sarawat's abs.

("I think little Sarawat going to break if  Tine continues to ride him like this")

"Tine you need to sleep, you have class at 9 am," Sarawat said hoping that Tine would want to stop.

"Don't worry, the lecturer canceled the class, isn't that perfect??" Tine continued to kiss his neck Sarawat.

"Yes....perfect," Sarwat said in a hoarse voice, he never thought he would reach the point where he was the one who wanted to stop, until now Tine was the one who asked to stop.

("If I told him I was tired then what kind of alpha would I be? and then the whole his gang will know it, and if his whole gang will know about it, Max will know it, and if Max will know, my idiots gang will know, and if the idiots will know, his brother will know, and if his brother will know, his parents will know, and if his parents will know, my parents will know, and if my parents will know, my little, observant brother will know If my brother knew, his whole school would know, and if his school knew, my whole university would know... and if")

"What are you thinking about?" Tine asked nervously

"What?!" Sarawat was surprised

"Are you thinking about something else while we...!!" Tine yells

"What??? No, I wasn't... I was mesmerized by your beauty that I lost focus!" Sarawat thought fast, but Tine's look scared him, sometimes he thought to himself that Tine occasionally mentions his mother when he's angry ("Dad, I'm sorry for all the times I laughed at you for being fear of mom, now I understand the fear").

Sarawat picked up Tine with his hand and turned him over on the bed, Sarawat was on top of him and tried to make Tine forget his anger towards him. Sarawat released his body scent which made Tine feel mesmerized by him.

"I want you to mark me again!" Tine whispered in Sarawat's ear

Sarawat couldn't deny, his omega knew how to be sexy and seductive "No problem" Sarawat angle Tine's head and bit his neck, causing Tine to let out an uncontrollable moan.

Sarawat used his other hand to lift Tine's waist to make it easier for him to reach "Tine's place." Tine used his hand and wrapped his arms around Sarawat's neck. Tine kissed Sarwat hard, gently he put his tongue in Sarawat's mouth and licked his lips a little.

~

After a while, Sarawat thought that now he can rest, but as he stopped and lay on his back, Tine got on top of him.

Sarawat turned his head to the clock "It's 6:30 am?!" Tine, I can't do it???!!!" Sarawat took Tine off him.

(The pictures just illustrate the facial expressions)

"What do you want to stop?"

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired, I really can't anymore," Sarawat said as if he might cry.

"If you're tired you could say, I should have taken that into account when I married someone older," Tine said and started to cover himself.

"What? You call me old?" Sarawat got up to Tine who already closed his eyes.