ideas (my notes basically)

These are just ideas, and my plans that I wrote for each chapter. Some of these things never happened, and the dates are kinda wonky but I'm over it. You can read this if you want to refresh your memory, or if you want to see me be a dumbass.

Details: When Hongjoong was sleeping with Y/n as a baby, and witnessed the attempted murder, Alyss forced him to not tell anyone. She told him that if he told anyone, she would kill him. He, of course, told Y/n when she was older. But Y/n didn't know that Alyss threatened him.

Y/n should ask why Hongjoong is so touchy at some point, and he'd respond with "I'm not affectionate with anyone but you. I don't usually like touching, so everyone else can back the fuck off."(If they're in public) His eyes would widen and he'd apologize, "excuse my foul language."

Meetings with elders are sometimes for very important announcements, but usually for feuds against royals. The meeting's purpose is to restore balance and unity in the bond between the royals, for the sake of the kingdom.

This conversation would be nice; "I've rarely felt awkward when touching you, it's so natural to me. Has it been the same for you?" Y/n would ask. He'd reply, "when I first met you I felt a tad awkward, but by the time we were touching, I felt comfortable. Almost too comfortable, it's weird."

The letter should say:

"My dearest Y/n L/n,

You're our miracle. I needed you to know that. If you can't finish this, then that's fine, as long as you understand that. Me and your mother tried to have a child for a long while, so when we found out, you became the center of our lives. Our precious miracle. So you must know how much we love you, wether we see your face again or not. Both me and your mother will love you until the day we die and then on, please keep this in mind. I don't want to be mad about them taking you away, but I still feel so empty. I miss you so much it hurts.

Your mother is healing right now, she's next to me sleeping. The stress of you being taken away has definitely taken a toll on her recovery, since she had a C-section. I'm writing this for both of us. I have so much to say, yet nothing at all. I don't want to make you feel worried or guilty, yet everything that comes to mind would do exactly that. I have to finish quickly, your caretaker Hongjoong agreed to saving this for you. He's such a small and young boy, yet he's so smart. I hope you receive this letter. Lastly, I'd like to let you know that we're moving to Korea. We'll become more fluent in the language later, as long as you have a better chance at seeing us again. We have already found the perfect place, we will wait for you. Also, as to not surprise you, we've considered adoption even before you were born. If we feel up to it, we might just do so. If it's a girl, then Mi-sun, a boy then Wooyoung. Anyways, the address is.."

When they get home, y/n should say, "I never acknowledged the large brick wall that surrounded my home, until now that I've truly seen the outside"

She shaved cuz stage 3 y/n is wild. When she snaps out of it, she'll be really surprised.

Chapter 6: She goes into her 2nd stage

Chapter 7: they meet her heirs. (Time skip) Seonghwa stays the night in her room. (Ends at 10 pm)

Chapter 8: ( starts at 6 am) She has a bad dream, and Seonghwa comforts her. They wake up together and eat and whatever. Then they go out for a walk together. Jongho catches them sneaking out into the garden and goes with them. In the garden, Yeosang comes over to tell them that Alyss wants to meet for dinner. (Ends at 11 am) (April 20)

Chapter 9: (starts at 7 pm) They have dinner together, and it's awkward. After a little while, they leave cuz Alyss says smth dumb. They walk back to her room and they kiss sbsbdnd. (Ends at 7 pm)