2:17- So Much More

1957 words

Meetings with elders are sometimes for very important announcements, but usually for feuds against royals

Meetings with elders are sometimes for very important announcements, but usually for feuds against royals. The meeting's purpose is to restore balance and unity in the bond between the royals, for the sake of the kingdom.

••••

"Please be seated." His voice was gravely, though he spoke Korean fluently he had attained a strong accent. He wore a pristine white headpiece, his skin was worn and lines formed all over his face, yet his hazel eyes had a certain fiery youth to them.

"We haven't had a meeting in years," her lips stretched out into a cute, weary smile, "I am pleased to see you all. So, why has this meeting been requested?" Her voice was soft and shaky, but it was magnified by a mini-phone that was attached to their shared podium.

Those were the two elders, elder Teuku and elder Lekha. Both of them are retired royals, from what I could remember elder Lekha was in her mid nineties and elder Teuku his early seventies.

Hongjoong stood, and another tall woman did as well. In unison, they walked up to the podium.

"Hongjoong, you may speak."

He bowed to the man, then turned to the audience. "On our part, Queen Y/n, along with many others have been attacked and mistreated by royal Alyss. Queen Y/n has also been violated and harassed by royal San. She has been touched and wronged in all sorts of cruel ways by both of these royals since she was young. Even I have been threatened by Alyss." His eyes glanced around the room, yet they lingered on me the longest. I stayed firm, and I warded fear with silent prayers I mumbled underneath my breath.

"Natalia, you may speak."

Then the tall woman, around her mid thirties bowed. This woman was Alyss's caretaker. "On our part, we came to deliver justice. Queen Y/n, while knowing her throne was at stake, willingly lost her purity. We did not simply come here to defend ourselves, but our entire kingdom. One who succumbs to lust and temptation is unworthy to lead." She really did it, she lied. My fists clenched, so hard my knuckles went white. "We have the man himself here, San." The woman waved her hands into Sans direction. Yet my eyes stayed glued ahead, if I looked at him in the eyes I might've ended his life right then and there.

"I can't believe this," elder Teuku yelled, making me jump, "San, is this true?!"

"Yes, I took her purity." His voice was unbearable, I could feel my blood boil. How dare he hurt me then use it against me. Then, pulling me out of my rage, there was a hand on mine. Seonghwa wasn't there, only royals and their caretakers were allowed. It was Yunho, he sat between me and Alyss, then San was on the other side. He looked down at me, his eyes were soft, but confident.

I hesitated to speak, but finally I did. "You're smart, have you read something about purity at the Grand Library?" I whispered, he glanced at me then rolled his eyes.