2:18- Goodbye

You remind me of the babe
What babe
Babe with the power
What power
Power of voodoo
Who do
You do
Do what
Remind me of the babe :>

1737 words

A month had passed since the meeting, a lot has happened

A month had passed since the meeting, a lot has happened. I met Seonghwa's parents, Hyo-Sonn and Ja. Hyo-Soon had short, pure grey hair. She was quiet, and she seemed to be stressed and worried most of the time. Other than that, she had a habit of pushing up her glasses, and holding Ja's arm. Surprisingly she seemed to have a temper, only a little though.

My favorite thing about her was how affectionate she was. She'd pat and run her hand through Seonghwa's hair, smiling at his shy reaction. She'd randomly kiss his cheek, and pinch his nose. With Ja, she'd constantly be hugging her waist and touching her.

Ja had medium length hair, it was a light reddish brown. She had quite an intimidating aura, but after around a week of spending time with her she opened up to me. She took pride in her family, she showed me pictures and talked a lot. Ja would boast about how great Seonghwa was in school, that he was so mature and caring. I wasn't surprised, with both the pictures and the stories. He seemed to stay the same. Same clear, entrancing eyes and unexpectedly chubby cheeks. Don't even get me started, at first glance his face doesn't seem that full, but don't let that fool you. Especially in the mornings, when his face is a tad swollen, his face is really cute and squishy.

"I miss them already." We had just watched his parents drive away, bidding them farewell. I sighed, crossing my arms before turning around. It was the very last sliver of sunset, the sky was quickly approaching an indigo color. It was a little cold, just enough for me to long for warmth.

The left side of his shoulder brushed my right, his hand took mine. "I'm glad it went well, I feel the same way. I hope my sister will be able to come next time." I smiled at the thought, I imagined the toddlers and kids running around. I couldn't wait to spoil them rotten, and most importantly I knew Seonghwa missed them.

We walked along the stone path back into the big building. My eyelids drooped, I didn't even know why I was so tired. "Why don't you have expensive furniture?"

"Hm? That's an interesting question." I chuckled and softly squeezed his hand, completely ignoring the guards that we passed by. "Every expensive thing I own was a gift. For example, you know that wooden coffee table I have? It was a weird gift, but it was worth almost 12,000,000 won (around 10,000 USD). I got a few snazzy jewelry pieces too. Guess how much money those necklaces I bought your mom's were?"

"Uh, 6,000,000 (KRW)?"

"Like 58,000,000,000."

"Wha-"

"I'm royalty, I should give lots of gifts since I have the money. That reminds me, is there anything you want?" I could feel his hands get clammy, I broke our hold so I could wipe my hands off on my jeans. "Like a nice car or a device or something. We could always get you more clothes.."