Chapter 64

About two hours later I was sitting in the backseat of Kota's car. I sat back my lap had a small paper bag of medicine's that I was going to have to take for my throat and back pain. My fingers went to touch my throat. The ride was to silent, it was killing me. Kota was driving while North and Nathan sat by me. I sat right between them. 

       Nathan peeked over at me, he searched for my eyes, but didn't say anything. North stared down at his feet, his arms crossed. He looked deep in thought about something. I leaned back in the seat. I then feel something on my hand. It was Nathan's hand. I looked to him and he gave me a small smile. I smiled back immediately. 

       It didn't take long for us to reach the neighborhood. I could feel my stomach turn as we drove down the street. Kota pulled into his driveway. As soon as we got out the door to his house opened and Jessica popped out. Looking right at me.

       "Sang!" She called for me. I smile and wave at her. She ran towards me. "Are you okay? What happened? Was it school bullies? I'll kick their ass!" I blink at her shaking my head.

       "Jessica she hurt her throat, she can't exactly do much talking right now." North explained for me. North helped me out of the car with one hand while holding my paper bag in the other. Jessica pouted. She then smiled at me reaching out for my hand.  She began to pull me along towards their home.

        "Jessica! Where are you going we need-" Jessica cut her big brother off.

       "What we need is an outfit change! Something more comfortable. Sang deserves to have a  rest!" I smiled down at Jessica. She was so nice. "So, just shut up and wait Kota and others!" Well, she's nice to me at least!

         We entered Jessica's room and she ran towards her vanity and passed me a hairbrush. "Here." She says gently as I take it from her. I begin to brush my rats nest. At first it hurt but the more I brushed the better I began to feel. She then went to dresser and pulled out some clothes. She walked back to me and held it out. It was a pair of grey sweatpants and pink t shirt. "Put this on, I think it'll fit since your tiny just like me!" I couldn't help but smile at her. 

        "Thank you." She seemed a bit surprised to hear me talk, but she grinned happily. 

        "Of course!" I take the clothes from her. "Just give me those clothes and I'll wash them for you! Come on follow me." I did what I was told and followed Jessica out of her room. She led me to the bathroom. "Here you go! I don't know if you wanna shower right not or just clean up." I shuddered at the very thought of taking another shower...

         "I'll just clean up." I tell her she nodded and moved to the side for me. I locked the door behind her. I slowly and carefully take off my clothes. As I did I could see more bruises starting to form already on my body. Great, now I have to hide all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Jessica skipped out into the living room. Nathan, North and Kota were sitting waiting at the couch. Jessica ignored all three of them and stepped into the kitchen. Kota decided to follow her.

           "Jessica!" Kota snapped looking down at his sister who was taking mayo out the damn fridge. Jessica turned her head and stared right at him.

          "Ew, why are you yelling, I'm right here."  Jessica placed the damn mayo on the counter and went to get some ham. 

         "Where's Sang?" Kota asked worriedly. Jessica rolled her eyes at this.