Chapter 87

When we had dried off enough that we weren't going to drip water all over Nathan's house, we went inside so we could all take turns changing. I stood near the table in the kitchen with the others as Gabe and Victor snuck off to change first.

       My limbs were tired and felt heavy as I started to lean my cheek against Silas's bicep as I was feeling sleepy. He dropped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me so I could lean my head against his chest. 

     "I still can't believe you got her all of this." Kota said adjusting his glasses as he looked at all the bags around the table. My face flushed as I stared down at the floor, I knew this was all too much! "I thought Victor said you guys would take her shopping, I didn't know you guys were buying her the mall."

      "She didn't have anything," Nathan says as he walked past Kota. "She's starting over, it's not like we're adding to stuff she has already. Besides Gabe did most of this." Nathan said gesturing to the shopping bags. "You already know how he is."

       North's eyes fell on the Victoria's Secret bags. "All of them?" North's eyes looked up and met mine and I looked away from him. 

       There was a rattling at the bathroom door and Gabe stepped out wearing dark blue jeans and a green V-neck shirt. There were new green studs in his lobes, the usual three black rings remained at the upper part of his ear. He clapped his hands together and went through one of the bags. "Somewhere in here is what Sang's going to wear tonight."

      I blinked at him while I blushed. "Tonight?" 

       Gabe laughed. "You've got to show it off Trouble, trust me they are going to want to see it." He shifted through more bags. "Find yourself some underwear."

       The others went off to change while Gabe went through the bags and mumbled to himself as he did so. Brandon came out wearing a red Puma shirt and black jeans while Victor came out wearing a pair of Calvin Klein jeans and a red Polo shirt. Victor raided inside Nathan's fridge while Brandon stood besides him. Brandon said something under his breath that caused Victor to chuckle. He took out a coffee and snapped it open and extended the drink to me, handing me the bottle. I took a couple of sips before handing it back for him to finish. 

       Gabriel found what he wanted and gathered up the bags. 'Ready?" He asked with a small smile. 

        I  collected a Victoria's Secret bag and waited with Gabe outside the bathroom. Luke strolled out wearing a pair of jeans and had a towel twisted around his blond hair and no shirt. He smiled at me as Gabe walked past him into the bathroom to put the bags inside and on the counter. 

       "Hey Sang are you going to let him dress you?" Luke asked with a teasing tone. "Can I help out because I-"

       "Yeah right, get outta here." Gabe snapped at him and shooed him off.

       Luke shrugged and winked at me and poked me in the side which caused me to jump. I smiled at him and swatted at his hand, he laughed and walked off rubbing the towel at his head.

      Gabe dragged me inside the bathroom and shut the door behind us. He dug out one of the black skirts from the bags and laid it out on the counter. It was very pretty skirt with lace layers on the outside. I remembered it specifically because he made me spin when I tried it on and how the lace material feathered up as I moved. I smiled at the memory.

        "Okay spin for me?" Gabe asked as I stood in front of a dressing room mirror. The guys stood around watching. I did as I was told.  I spun slowly so that Gabe could get a good look at my outfit.