Chapter 3

"Who-" Began the boy with brown wavy hair before he was interrupted by Kota who stood in the door. 

      "Oh, I see you guys met Sang." Kota said adjusting his glasses, he had my clothes in his hands.

      "Sang?" Asked one of the twins.

      "Kota I didn't know you had a girlfriend." Said the other. I shook my head. Of course they thought we were dating who randomly sleeps in a strangers bed? 

      "Oh! We're not dating!" I say loudly sitting up straight. All three of the boys gave me weird, questioning looks. I felt my cheeks become red. They probably thought we hooked up. "We-I-" I struggled to think of something to say.

     "Sang's a friend." said Kota walking towards us. "Sang this Victor." He gestured to the boy with brown hair who was still confused. "And this is Corey." He looked over to the twins.

    "Hi!" The twin in front of me  said taking my hand in his. I felt myself blush.

    "And his brother Brandon." Kota gave me my clothes, I looked over at Brandon who just smiled at me. "Listen guys we can't let my mom know Sang is here." Kota looked over at me. 

    "Huh?" I asked looking up at Kota, of course his parents were home. 

   "Wait whats the problem?" Corey asked letting go of my hand.

   "My mom doesn't know she slept the night and she didn't see her come with in you guys so..." Kota looked away rubbing his neck.

    "Damn, alright." Brandon said as he and Corey got up. Victor stood up next to Kota who just looked at him. 

   "Sang." Kota called for me, I looked up  and met his hands. "I need you to get dressed and sneak down the stairs with Victor, meanwhile," He looked over at the two twins. "We'll distract my mom." All three boys nodded and looked over at me. I nodded looking at my clean clothes. I got up and ran into the bathroom where I changed quickly. I noticed that my bra was underneath my clothes, sandwiched between my shirt and jeans. I blushed, he saw my bra. I'm glad I kept my panties on. I quickly stripped off Kota's pajamas. I put on my green shirt and light colored jeans. I wrapped my black hoodie around my waist. And went out the bathroom. Kota, Brandon, and Corey were gone,  Victor was there though. His arms crossed and staring straight ahead. I noticed that he was muscular with a lean frame. I slowly walked up to him. 

    "Um, I'm done Victor." He looked down at me. "Whats next?" He went to the door and looked out and all around. He gestured at me to follow him, so I did. He went to grab my wrist and I felt myself flinch and he looked at me and looked at my bandaged wrist, I hid my wrist behind my back. "Long story." I whispered. His eyes suddenly got darker and he held out his hand and I placed my right hand in his. We walked down the stairs together and I couldn't help, but blush at our hand holding. Was this normal for strangers to do with one another? We walked slowly towards the front door. And I could hear Corey say something then a laugh from a woman, probably Kota's mother. Kota said something to which Corey laughed and said something else and the woman's laughter became louder. I wished I could hear what they were saying. Victor slowly opened the door letting me slip out in front of him. He closed the door gently behind him and let put a sigh.

     "Thank you for getting me out of there."  I smiled at victor.

    "No problem. So, how do you know Kota?" He asked getting closer to me.

    "I literally ran into him last night, well his dog ran into me." His eyebrows shot up.

    "Wait what-" The front door to Kota's house flew open and Corey came out with a wide smile, Brandon was right behind him chuckling. Kota was behind them, clearly annoyed as he shut the door behind him saying something under his breath. Corey ran to us. 

     "Okay breakfast time!" He threw a hand around my shoulders. I was surprised by this, but it wasn't a bad surprise. 

     "What happened in there?" Victor asked eyeing Corey.

    "Well, she wanted to make us breakfast, but I told her were made reservations at some restaurant and we told her you were getting the car warmed up." He looked deep into my eyes. 

     "Are you gonna go eat with us Sang?" I was taken aback by his question, he wanted me to go with them?

   "I don't think so." I said thinking about my mother, there is no way I could get away with it. "I don't-"I stumbled. "I'm probably not allowed to go, so you guys go ahead."

    "That sucks, why not?" Brandon walked over to us and pulled his brothers arm away from me.

    "Its complicated, my moms really strict." Strict is understatement.

    "What if we asked?" Victor looked at my house across the street. "You live there right?" I nodded, but I came up with a plan. If my mom knew I was around she wouldn't look for me right?

     "I'll be back just give me a few minutes. Besides I need to go get some shoes on." I started walking down the street when I heard Victor ask what I was gonna do.

     "She's gonna lie, duh!" Corey yelled. I made it to my front door and slowly let myself in, thankful it wasn't locked. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, some yogurt and a spoon. I slowly peeked into my mothers room. She was on her side, sleeping. The bowl I made for her the night before was all eaten up. I slowly put the yogurt and water down and picked up the empty bowl.

     "Mother are you okay?" I asked. 

    "Sang?" She asked, before coughing gently.

    "Yes? I'm here."

    "Go away." I nodded even though she couldn't see me. I left her room and shut the door behind me. My dad's still not back, I wonder if he was okay. I washed the dirty bowl, before running up the stairs. Marie's door was still shut. I went into my room and went too put on my favorite sneakers that were a little bit to small for me. I grabbed a clip and put my hair up. I wanted to brush it, but also didn't want to make the boys wait for me. 

     I walked down the stairs and left through the back sliding glass door. Walking around the house I couldn't believe I was sneaking off. This was so exciting! But I felt myself slow down. What if they left? I've never had friends before and now these cute guys are being friendly towards me, why? Was my mother right? Did they only want one thing from me? I shook my head and kept making my way  towards Kota's house. Corey sat on the curb with his legs stretched out with Brandon sitting next to him, his legs and arms were crossed. Kota and Victor were talking next to a black suv. Brandon was the first one to spot me. 

     "Is everything good?" He asked smiling at me.

     "Yeah we can go."  I walked towards the twins. They got up and I followed them to where Kota and Victor were standing. Kota noticed us and hit a button to unlock the door.

     "Sang want to sit in the passenger seat?" Before I had time to answer Corey jumped in.

     "Actually," He turned to me. "Sang already decided to sit in the back with me and Brandon. Sorry Kota." Kota rolled his eyes and started to get in the front seat. Brandon opened the back door before sliding in.

      "Come on Sang." Brandon gestured me to slide in next, so I did. Corey slid in next before quietly shutting the door. I felt my heat beat hard against my chest. Victor turned to us from the passenger seat and smiled gently at me and I smiled back.

    "Seat belts." Kota said as he adjusted his seat. I put my belt on and so did the others. Kota put the car in reverse and pulled out of his driveway and out of the street.